• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recycle Glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Howdy yall this one is a real doozy so brace yourself! So this glitch is happening in Rat Maze, but only once four and a half to six and a half minutes into the game. It seems to be tied when players build a building, upgrade their buildings, and/or when a unit owned by the players dies. I list all of these things because the glitch takes place when ever these events happen. Once a specific amount of time has passed (4 to 6 minutes) and it doesn't go away for the rest of the game. When you attempt these actions that causes the glitch, the action/s takes place no problem, but the game spams Recycle text in game. Here is a image of what the recycle text looks like
Recycle problem.png

Here is a link to the most current map file: Broken Rat Maze
Please help I will take any and all the support I can get with this problem. Thank you to all who end up helping!

Level 7
Howdy yall this one is a real doozy so brace yourself! So this glitch is happening in Rat Maze, but only once four and a half to six and a half minutes into the game. It seems to be tied when players build a building, upgrade their buildings, and/or when a unit owned by the players dies. I list all of these things because the glitch takes place when ever these events happen. Once a specific amount of time has passed (4 to 6 minutes) and it doesn't go away for the rest of the game. When you attempt these actions that causes the glitch, the action/s takes place no problem, but the game spams Recycle text in game. Here is a image of what the recycle text looks like
View attachment 409968
Here is a link to the most current map file: Broken Rat Maze
Please help I will take any and all the support I can get with this problem. Thank you to all who end up helping!
Just to be clear; the events I listed are causing the recycle text glitch. (The events: build a building, upgrading your buildings, and/or when a unit owned by the players dies)

Status
Not open for further replies.