• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting talents for my project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!
I'm going to make a Capture Points-style multiplayer map. It's a AoS-styled map but with the objective of capturing points. It's the first multiplayer map I try to make (I've only ever make singleplayer map before) so help is very welcome. I'm looking for people who can do the following:
  • Terrain a map: I won't tell you to "make it like this, make it like that, make sure you use this tileset, etc etc". Although certain guidelines are to be followed by, we will start by brainstorming ideas for the terrain.
  • Develop multiplayer scripts/AI: This should happen later on, but I appreciate help in making AI for creeps in my map, and help in scripting to cover situations that might happen in a multiplayer game.
Meanwhile, I'll be in charge of designing heroes, spells, and fluff. You can contact me using the Discord tag meme commando#5154. I'm usually active between 02:00 and 17:00 CET.

Status
Not open for further replies.