• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting for Project Overload

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I'm creating a multiplayer game called Project Overload. In this game, you have to create programs to convince investors to invest in you. This will allow you to buy better equipment for your computer, so you can make better programs faster.
The game is being developed at the moment, but I need someone for the following points:

-Icon maker
I need a bunch of icons for the programs the player can choose to create. I've got a good idea of how I'd imagine most of them, but if you've got any suggestions I'd be glad to hear it.

-2D artist (for a tileset)
To give the game the look of an actual programming game, I need someone who could make me a tileset like this. I think the best results would come if the tileset looked more digitally then real-life (so use bright colors), but if you've got a better idea, please tell me.

Status
Not open for further replies.