• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruitment for my project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, guys I am working on a map and I am looking for someone good at : Balancing and Spellmaking. I'll appreciate any help I can get. I'll give rep to the people that help me and also put credits in my map. See ya ;]

EDIT : The map is familiar with Footman Frenzy. Here are some pics:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Way to post a recruitment without saying what your recruiting for.
You haven't explained your project at all and I can guaranty you most likely won't get any help from this sort of thread - why should anyone bother: There's nothing there to get someone interested in your project or anything.

Tell exactly what your project is, how far your on it and explain what the people you want will be doing (more then generally balancing or that sort of thing). Screen shots are always good too, on top of showing the terrain (have bad terrain and people will be even less likely to want to help) they give everyone something interesting to look at and eliminates the wall of text feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.