• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting for a Shooter/RPG(Lore writter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi guys...

This is my first game project outside Warcraft-3. The game is being made on Unreal engine.

Feature of the game

The game is a 3rd person shooter and HacknSlash RPG set in a sci-fi world.

Features of the Game

1. The game would have multiple classes. Each classes would have their own weapons, skills, talents and starting quest line.

2. The game would an outdoor RPG where you are free to explore, do quests and boss hunts.
You can explore many planets and alien worlds, do different quests there, get maps, find black markets, forges etc.

The game will also have friendly, neutral and hostile space stations. To enter hostile space stations, you need to first destroy its defenses then enter.

All the maps in the game would be all-level content. i.e No matter what your level is in game, you would have something to do their.(details in FAQ)

3. The game would also have multi-player battle grounds and arenas. There will also be hard quests, dungeons and bosses which you can complete only in group.

4. The game would also have many vehicles including land and flying vehicles.

I am currently in need of lore writer, 2d artists and concept artists.

The game will be having a huge back-story and lore kind of something like warcraft-3(Not so huge obviously). So if any one interested can post here or pm me for additional information.

I will post here also when I am recruiting any other members in future or screenshots of the game or any other information regarding the game.

Last edited:
Level 7
I'll give you a tip: if you know how the game should work, start writing the engine. It's easier to catch story/lore-writers if you already have a base to show them.

Work is in progress.. It is slowed down due my on-going semesters though. It would have been easier for 3d artists to work if we had a good concept artist.

And i have already planned to lore. I just need some one who can write it in a good way.

Level 6
Forget about 2D artists, unless you are selling the game. They are so lazy that for 5 years I personally couldnt hook 1 to train with me on the way to indie game dev.

Not that I claim its impossible but the chance for you to find 1 artist which is willing to draw just like that for the fun and training is like less then 1%.

The funny fact is that most of em dont even know how to animate, and they expect to join a group which is paid ... lolz!

Level 7
Forget about 2D artists, unless you are selling the game. They are so lazy that for 5 years I personally couldnt hook 1 to train with me on the way to indie game dev.

Not that I claim its impossible but the chance for you to find 1 artist which is willing to draw just like that for the fun and training is like less then 1%.

The funny fact is that most of em dont even know how to animate, and they expect to join a group which is paid ... lolz!

Actually we do plan to sell it.. Though we don't have much funds to begin with. I do have 5 good 3d artists currently and some other guys who are working with me.

We plan to kickstart the game by march.

Status
Not open for further replies.