1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

ReAnimated Hermit Crab Sunset + Dirty Orange

Submitted by kellym0
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Decided to upload the last 2 crabs in my map, one is based off the Green and one off the Red crab, I present to you Dirty Orange and Sunset Orange hermit crabs.

more for variety then any thing else. each have different UV wraps, one uses the second creep crabs texture, one has the red Lobstrokk texture. each have all 25 animations.

give credits as the mur'loc bearing my name ''the mur'loc god'' yada yada yada change as you will what ever you don't like yada yada yada enjoy my last hermit crab uploads.

the 6 crabs together are massive on import space, use you're favorite colors, as supposed to what im doing, which is all of them >.> <.<

you may like the original hermit crabs colors, my personal favorites red, green and purple, but I like them all and im making external files now, so space isn't an issue to me. I advise you use 1-3 in you're map.

''Update 5: wups, this is embarrassing, all this time some kind of bug existed where, in game, during stand -2 he would perform as normal, until it was time to swap back to stand -1, for what ever reason.... only after I had made all kinds of color variations..., did I find this bug where he freezes. oddly enough, in the world editor (and not in game), he does not do this, he instead plays stand -1 and stand -2 perfectly, the only way to detect this bug, was to test it in game, and watch very carefully, until he did it. so. I have changed some animation names, stand -2 is instead now called spell first. to use this animation, simply make an ability like ''Roar'' from the night elf bear, and pick the first animation name to be ''spell'' and the second tag to be ''first'' now you can use what was called ''stand -2'' any time you like.'' the versions you should have now are 005 (dirty) and 003 (sunset)

Keywords:
Carrion Starved, Rotten Toenail Stealer, Eater of Flightless Baby Sea Gulls, Stranded Sailors Nightmare, Crab,
Contents

ReAnimated Hermit Crab Sunset + Dirty Orange (Model)

ReAnimated Hermit Crab Sunset + Dirty Orange (Model)

Reviews
09:16, 21st Mar 2015 MiniMage: More crab variations! ;D
  1. 09:16, 21st Mar 2015
    MiniMage: More crab variations! ;D

2. jonbon29

jonbon29

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice there's a lot of color variations, maybe you could try doing a different shell for them.

3. daverave1212

daverave1212

Resources:
    Tools:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Reminds me of Iraq Lobster :p
    Good work mate
    *Goes down the drain*

4. Windrunner29

Windrunner29

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    really nice models !

5. kellym0

kellym0

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    LOL IRAQ LOBSTER

on a side note, im debating on turning one of these into a lobster, by changing the shell to a body of some kind, and perhaps adding some legs, no idea how yet though, for now im re animating the ingame crab critter model, to be ''reanimated''

thank you jonbon29 daverave1212 and Windrunner29 glad you all liked them.

The shells uv wrap is really wierd, im currently working on attachment arts ideas for shell variations. not intirely sure what im doing with that though. I will see what I can do.