• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Ranger Special Training Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi, I'm currently a level 23 ranger and I received a quest which required me to go to my special guild leader and ask him for some special training.

I was able to find him and locate the quest. I was able to go to the quest area which was a green fogged forest or village and had a maze with poisonous clouds that Rangers have to evade.

I was able to finish the maze (or I think I did) to the point where I met a druid at the south part of the area (High Druid Shindras?). I was able to talk to him and he replied that "I had to wake up soon".

The area brightens for a bit and darkens again. I keep pressing his talk option but I don't seem to progress any further. I only die out of the movements of the poison clouds to my area.

Is there anything I am missing in this quest? Do I need to be level 25 to do special training?

Thank you for your consideration. Immediate feedback would be very much appreciated.

Level 13
You need to be level 25 to change class but the quest can be completed whenever. On talking to the druid, you should be teleported back to your guildmaster. I'm not quite sure what else could be causing the bug perhaps Zwiebelchan can help you further.

Level 1
I've already figured what the problem is. I forgot to talk to my Guild Master before doing the special training. Now I'm a Huntress and it's going well.

Thank you! I guess we can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.