• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bandit Cave Quest Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello, it`s a fine RPG you got here; but i`m unable to the quest ``And that one day, in the bandit camp...`` from The Innkeeper with my wizard char ( i was able to get it from my squire char, in an other game). I`m talking about the quest when you kill a bandit it drops a sealed message and because of i`m unable to have this quest from Beregost ( when i talk to him he just says hey there take a seat bla bla, and he doesn`t have that mark on above of his head) i`m also unable to take the ``into the lions cave`` quest. I reloaded but it didn`t help.

Hello, it`s a fine RPG you got here; but i`m unable to the quest ``And that one day, in the bandit camp...`` from The Innkeeper with my wizard char ( i was able to get it from my squire char, in an other game). I`m talking about the quest when you kill a bandit it drops a sealed message and because of i`m unable to have this quest from Beregost ( when i talk to him he just says hey there take a seat bla bla, and he doesn`t have that mark on above of his head) i`m also unable to take the ``into the lions cave`` quest. I reloaded but it didn`t help.
Maybe you missed the quest pre-requisites? The innkeeper quest starts at the guy that stands right next to the tavern where you select your hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.