• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Magican Quest at lvl 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myu

Myu

Level 1
Hey,

I´m new in this forum ... and i´m new @ gaias orpg ;)

I have a question about the magican ... i´m now lvl 27 and i have talked with the guild master and he said i have to go to cloud plane ... good as well ... i´m going into and then i activated the four buttons in the corners ...

how the hell i kill this Spirit with 25000 HP alone ?

anyone able to help me ?

Level 8
when fire go to fire side of platform, than u take low dmg and deals xxx more dmg to him... simple, just use brain ;)

Myu

Myu

Level 1
okay this i thought so ... but he changes his color so much in times and i´ll do with my water globes 45 dmg to him ... ^^

Level 3
its not hard. take a look what's his element and move ur hero into the correct circle. for example: if he's red then move ur hero into the red circle and it will prevent u from taking fire dmg. meanwhile u can cast ur spell. if u get both, mana- and life pots, u wont have any problems with this quest. just be patient, try to avoid misstakes and slowly kill him.

Status
Not open for further replies.