1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Ride into the sunset with the 32nd Modeling Contest. The contest is optionally paired. Best of luck, people!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. This adventure has come to an end. Congratulate our heroes in the 16th Mini Mapping Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. From the gates of hell, the 5th Special Effect Contest Results have emerged.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Race against the odds and Reforge, Don't Refund. The 14th Techtree Contest has begun!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Why i quited

Discussion in 'Gaias Retaliation ORPG' started by sluk, Aug 8, 2016.

1. sluk

sluk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Now this might be one of the most stupidest threats on this Forum but i just wanna make it...

so you maybe probetly not but where wondering where is woeski? now here is why i quited Gaias Retaliation ORPG

Now to start of with it always is a lot of fun to explore a new amazing world! but ofcourse if you lvl more chars its not so "new"

2nd bosses...bosses... i know for a fact that a lot of poeple will complain about this point
    but the only REAL fun content in the game IF you reach max lvl and the new RNG dungeon

The Story/plot i love snow area's! but its not really what i want Gaias to become even in 1.2B it was not really about the PLAGUE

so now what i wanna say is that i really like the begin content but since i alreaddy did it a few times its kinda boring now...

i am not trying to let Zwieb make a HUGE update because i am making my own ORPG now so i wont have a lot of time playing Gaias then pls dont give bad reactions now because all i said was wrong and stuff like that this is all JUST MY OPINION

i had a good amount of fun on the map
    and i am sorry for the bad stuff i say about such a AMAZING map

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
  2. oger-lord

oger-lord

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Maybe to add some more substance to the discussion.
    I think about starting a new character, last time i played 1.2A.
    But I am not that eager because the last time the very beginning (after character selection) and the farming/flatland area were quite boring/too much grinding.
    Is this fixed in the new version? I realy want to play the snow area, last time I tried everything to reach the mountains....but they were not accessible yet.

3. sluk

sluk

Resources:
    Resources:
    Its more about the plot i think gameplay changes where great so far :)

4. zapper19

zapper19

Resources:
    Resources:
    lel u are not the only one who "quit"

5. Manipulation

Manipulation

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why did you quit zapper19?

6. zapper19

zapper19

Resources:
    Resources:
    lel i dont even know u...?
    or do i.

7. Manipulation

Manipulation

Resources:
    Resources:
    that reply... was mind blowing. im speechless.
    kids today......
    but yeahhh.. i think you did the right thing :cool:

8. zapper19

zapper19

Resources:
    Resources:
    i was simply asking who are u lol..

Anyway farming for bags aint worth it. Even a legendary item is worse than a item that is store bought.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  9. sluk

sluk

Resources:
    Resources:
    its just we quited i am a bad tank and i had to kill alch for him not i dont have to do it anymore because he quited like me (look at the brightside)

10. zapper19

zapper19

Resources:
    Resources: