• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[General] Range Unit With Splash attack and life steal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
is there such an ability where a range hero can do multiple attacks while doing a life steal, i dont like to use the barrage spell... and is it possible without using a system..

Level 10
Without knowing more I can't really help much.

I assume that your problem is that most area abilities don't stack with life steal (orb). Depending on what you're trying to do, you could alter unit's base attack area.

This would be easy using damage engine, but I won't go into that since you didn't want to use systems.

Level 4
my problem with a system is it makes my computer runs slow thats why i dont like it, and i dont know how to configure such system

Level 12
If you want damage based on the hero, give the hero a second attack with weapon type missile(splash) and enable it when the ability is used. You could also transform the hero to another unit with splash weapon type.

For lifesteal on more than one unit use vampiric potion.

Level 4
If you want damage based on the hero, give the hero a second attack with weapon type missile(splash) and enable it when the ability is used. You could also transform the hero to another unit with splash weapon type.

For lifesteal on more than one unit use vampiric potion.

i understand what youre tryin to say good sir, but i want it to be a passive life steal IE mask of death and the splash will be on another item, i think its inevitable to not use a system, if im going to use a system what is it? care to teach me good sir?

Level 12
I dont like most systems and therefore dont know the best one to use here, you will have to wait for someone else :)..

Level 4
I dont like most systems and therefore dont know the best one to use here, you will have to wait for someone else :)..

i see well, thanks for the help sir, enabling my 2nd attack would be good choice but im afraid ill lose the benefit of my item with a crit on it

Level 4
im thinking of using orb of lightning to trigger my attack 2, but it will become orb effect and the life steal will not going to work, i mean yes the crit will work but i need the life steal too...

Level 12
Ok, use this testmap, its the awesomeness. The item is really passive.

Attachments

• Passive Lifesteal and Splash.w3x
    17.6 KB · Views: 114
Level 4
Ok, use this testmap, its the awesomeness. The item is really passive.

its good hahaha, it forces the unit to use the bear shift form, my only problem will be in here is i need to duplicate all of my range heroes but its ok atleast im doing a splash attack now thank you sir ezekiel and ohh is it ok if i put the bear form to a spell book, so that it wont appear on my hero skills?

Status
Not open for further replies.