• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Random World Editor Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
1) How do i lock my map so other people can't get into it?

2) Is there any way to edit items and abilities without the Frozen Throne version of World Editor?

3) Is there a (legal) way to get the Frozen Throne version of World Editor for free?

5) Why did i skip # 4?

6) How do you make a building have the option to revive your hero without editing a altar of heroes?

Level 1
1) How do i lock my map so other people can't get into it?
[Tutorial] Protecting Your Map (The Easy Way) - The Helper Forums
2) Is there any way to edit items and abilities without the Frozen Throne version of World Editor?
Maybe, but you better get Frozen throne to get all the good stuff :p
3) Is there a (legal) way to get the Frozen Throne version of World Editor for free?
Yes, its free to walk to the store and PAY for something your going to use.
5) Why did i skip # 4?
Good question...
6) How do you make a building have the option to revive your hero without editing a altar of heroes?
In the building, in techtree categorie, then search ... its really easy ...

Level 13
1. There are several tools which all work the same way. They damage the mpq archive deleting unnecessary things like gui triggers...

Link 1.
Link 2.
Link 3. (I think this one is the best)

2. There is a "non-blizzard" worldeditor.. but I never used it. Link Just try it out

3. Nope not legal... Only way is copying the warcraft folder (where the whole thing is installed in) from a friend... Because with the newer patch it works without cd...

5. Somewhere in the object editor -> go to the building -> go to the row called "can revive heros" or something..

Level 2
More Questions:

7) How do i give player 2 (blue) the ability to enable another trigger.
Heres the trigger -
  • Unlock Commands
    • Events
      • Player - Player 2 (Blue) types a chat message containing -redcommands as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Trigger - Turn on (This trigger)
The trigger above doesnt let me change it from (This trigger) to another trigger.

8) If player 1 starts out as NE of Undead how do i turn the gold mine at his starting point to Entangled/Haunted?

Level 2
If i put the haunt gold mine thing on wont it start out haunted for orcs, humans, and night elves?

Status
Not open for further replies.