• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Tag! Public Beta 1.0d

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is a tag game. It has random weather with effects. Hero runners and chasers with unique skill sets. It is similar to sheep tag. You build a base using a set of buildings. You can only build at bases and not anywhere else. This adds a chase aspect to the building aspect. At the start there are a few modes to choose from one of which is super speed mode. The next version will have a lot more as you can read in the "What's to Come" quest. Please give this map a try I put a lot of time and effort into the map and want some feedback.

I STRONGLY ADVISE PLAYING WITH AT LEAST 2 HUNTERS AND AT LEAST 4 RUNNERS IF NOT A FULL HOUSE!!!

I Setekh made this map and all aspects of it. However, I used a lot of models from here at www.hiveworkshop.com. I mention all of the credits to these as well as any testers in the quest log. My name in Warcraft 3 is AlexMullenC.

***Update***Version 1.0b
-Added Anti-Camp at the save zone.
-Added a new idea to the rescue system.
-Fixed some bugs/tool tips/terrain.
-Added 75% gold loss on death for runners.
-Fixed Flak Cannon build anywhere bug.

***Update***Version 1.0b
-Fixed a lot of minor balancing issues.
-Added "The one and only" (If one runner is left he gets a little boost to help him rescue).

***Update***Version 1.0b fx3
-Fixed minor balancing.

***Update***Version 1.0b fx4
-Fixed Player 5 remove bug

***VERSION UPDATE*** Random Tag! Version 1.0c
-Evened it out, fixed anti-camp to hit minions as well.
-Fixed some skill tooltips to better describe skills.

***VERSION UPDATE*** Random Tag! Version 1.0d
-Tuned up a lot of triggers
-Fixed useless item/boots spawning at middle.
-Changed up the mode selection for red and added two more modes.

Keywords:
tag, random, fun, build, chase.
Contents

Random Tag! Public Beta 1.0d (Map)

Reviews
17:14, 22nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Very bad terrain, bad tooltips, not much diversity, not much originality, Rejected. Use our Map Development forum for further development of your map, this is nowhere near approval.

M

17:14, 22nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Very bad terrain, bad tooltips, not much diversity, not much originality, Rejected.

Use our Map Development forum for further development of your map, this is nowhere near approval.

Level 3
Lol, it is random because I made it and didn't care to give it a background. It is simply random heroes with no story line with random buildings to be built and lots of random modes. So, I decided Random Tag! was a very fitting name. =)