• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dude Wars Public Beta 1.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My first map i publiced, it's made of the dudemania models that were posted on HWS, if you find any bugs or anything missing let me know.

Hope nothing is missing and please enjoy my work.

Keywords:
Dude
Contents

Dude Wars Public Beta 1.5 (Map)

Reviews
16:48, 3rd Feb 2009 Septimus: reject
Level 18
I thought for some time shall I test this, as you put no info or images or description here. But after all I did. So:

Here is my rating and comment:

1 - 10 points go on originality
1 - 10 points go on object editor work
1 - 10 points go on scripting
1 - 10 points go on terrain
1 - 10 points go on bug free
1 - 10 points go on gameplay*/fun factor
1 - 10 points go on lag
1 - 10 points go on proper submission and crediting
-------------------------------------------------
->That equals 80 points max.
+ Cinematic
1 - 10 points on camera work
1 - 10 points on dialog
1 - 10 points on music and or voice acting
- Cinematic
Object editor work
* Not in cinematic
That equals 100 points max.
To get a Hive grade over 1/5 at least 50% of the 80 (Triggered map) or of the 100 (Cinematic map) points is needed. That means at least 40 or 50 points. However if a map gets rated over 1/5 by me, that doesn't mean that I will imidietly vote it to be approved.

Originality: 4 points
I have seen a couple of Dude maps before and your isn't anything special in the originality part.

Object editor work: 2 points
You coloured everything nicely, however there are zounds of green icons.

Scripting: 3 points
Nothing special, since the map was protected I couldn't look in if there were leaks.

Terrain: 4 points
The river was okay, the rest was very bad. To repeating, to boring, flat and plain.

Bug Free: 4 points
Green icons are the only problem I found.

Gameplay/Fun Factor: 3 points
Only two heroes? You must make a lot more heroes. This is as not interesting as most of the AOS maps.

Lag: 8 points
No lag ingame, fine loading time.

Proper submission and crediting: 1 point
No description of what this map at all. No crediting here at THW and no images.

In overall: 29 / 80
36%
minimal 50% not met.
For the hive grade: 1/5 I suggest this map for: Rejection
In overall it is a map that is simple and deficent. The lack of more heroes makes the game boring, the terrain doesn't help at all, and the deficent object editor work makes it all worse. You must improve a lot before seeing this approved.

Good Luck in improving, bounty hunter2
I might not be checking this topic for some time. If you have any questions about the review or you update the map and want me to check it again, feel free to PM me or Visitor message me at any time.ssss