Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Random Statement

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Just_Spectating, May 20, 2007.

1. iCrayon

iCrayon

Resources:
    Resources:
    My favourite thing to say...

My e-Penis is mighty! Were I any more of a dick, gay men would suck on my forehead!

2. Burger_Bling

Burger_Bling

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm not up to date in Dota. And whenever i join their like "BOOT THAT NOOB!11!!!" And also there are so many good players at Dota that noobies (Like me) don't stand a chance and they are immediately crushed under the heel of pros. And no i never think dota will die out.

3. Deathell

Deathell

Resources:
    Resources:
    ARMAGEDDON: THE OPEN RPG!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

4. SuPa-

SuPa-

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    If you look at WC3 Frozen Throne, there's always a lot of people hosting things like "The Black Road RPG" and other RPG's that include the loading feature. But DotA is going to be popular for a loong time, even though I think it's gay

5. Teh_Ephy

Teh_Ephy

Resources:
    Resources:
    DotA would totally be bearable if it wasn't so close to being the only thing that people ever host. most of the reason i dislike it is that it's all people host, and i get instant-boot for joining a game and not having the map. actually, if i'm bored enough i'll join DotA w/o the map just for kicks, try to CnP something stupid before i get booted.

6. MySpaceBarBroke

MySpaceBarBroke

Resources:
    Resources:
    loap is, well... it would be nice if people there had a fucking life and imagination. a couple of girls acting as Guys In Real Life (GIRL, if you may) asking you to marry him, everyone rushing to get the Mayor job, the police basically mauling random people because they can, everyone going after the girl who's prolly a guy in the first place, it's all bullshit to me. it's like dota. it would be an OK game if everyone there wasn't such an asshole. in dota, it's always someone who's proud of his dota skills as if dota represents chivalry and honor, but they sure don't act like a fucking gentleman. it's always "lol fag" or "banlisted".. and then they act like dota is the best fucking thing since sliced bread. there's hungry hungry felhounds, pass the bomb, fuck, there are plenty of games that i like that are much, much simpler. dota? not in your lifetime or mine.

profanity count: 6. haven't had that much in a long time. i'm beginning to feel civilized.

7. FrostyisdaKing

FrostyisdaKing

Resources:
    Resources:
    Eota:Exodus gets my vote as the best Hero Defense i've ever played, fast, original and it keeps you on your toes.
    I liked dota when it came out. When clans became obsessed with dota thats when i drew the line. They wouldn't allow me to dl the newest version of the map on bnet and worse the "elitists." Dota gamers who play DoTA 24/7 and give the rest of us hell.

My experience with an elitist. We're in LOTR 3rd age, a guy joins and tells us that hes the l337est thing yet as a DOTA champion. He says hes never played anything else but Dota and decides to give this a try. Get this this guy calls us noobs 3x b4 the game starts. Calls us a noob when the game starts and decides he wants to attack Minas Tirith with his 3 heroes..... He calls us Noobs again after he loses his heroes, says this game sux, calls us noobs one more time and leaves. WTH! its that experience that makes me despise Dota with a vengeance. Any game that creates players like that should burn. I'm just surprised how dota is able to live. Its so boring and dull.
    well thats just my thoughts.

8. lorothrigs

lorothrigs

Resources:
    Resources:
    The ones I'm talking about that were fun were the ones that weren't rigged and the majority of people on BNet had a brain. These days, with DotA, that's hard to come by.

9. The_wand_mirror

The_wand_mirror

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think dota shall be top always indeed ... although i rly dont get it map terrain rly looks cheaps .. the features are very limited there are almost no items .. no original things.. no events... just like wtf!!!!!

10. GST_Nemisis

GST_Nemisis

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    dota = marmite

love it or hate it.

11. Teh_Ephy

Teh_Ephy

Resources:
    Resources:
    almost no items? from my experience of DotA, it's all about item whoring. is that not true?
    anways Land of Legends is better than DotA, and they're almost identical. LoL is done better, but DotA was popular first. Advent of the Zenith is WAY better than DotA. and about DotA, ap is nice for balance, HORRIBLE for anything else.