• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 26
what makes that game so special? it seems like such a boring unimaginative game, and yet everyone likes it. why? WHY? almost all AoS's (look it up) become famous for months, and then there's dota.. the only AoS i like is this one bleach thing.

Level 13
True, DotA is fun at first, then it gets old when it's the same damn thing over and over and over again. Plus the players are usually a bunch of kids going "OMG HAX N00B"

i like playing DotA ok....but i hate it because other really good maps dont become popular(AoM)

Well.....at first people played Arenas,most Angel and Anime Arena...
Then people learned to create maps and they hated arenas because they didnt have custom abilities.
Then people were playing LoaP and TD(Green most)
And then....
DOTA APPEARED and the wc3 community was ill....DotA everywhere....
i am not offensive at all....but DotA has become old and other maps(better)must be started to be played.For me Age Of Myths is the best map at the moment.

Level 3
My favourite thing to say...

My e-Penis is mighty! Were I any more of a dick, gay men would suck on my forehead!

Level 6
I'm not up to date in Dota. And whenever i join their like "BOOT THAT NOOB!11!!!" And also there are so many good players at Dota that noobies (Like me) don't stand a chance and they are immediately crushed under the heel of pros. And no i never think dota will die out.

Level 24
DotA would totally be bearable if it wasn't so close to being the only thing that people ever host. most of the reason i dislike it is that it's all people host, and i get instant-boot for joining a game and not having the map. actually, if i'm bored enough i'll join DotA w/o the map just for kicks, try to CnP something stupid before i get booted.

Level 26
loap is, well... it would be nice if people there had a fucking life and imagination. a couple of girls acting as Guys In Real Life (GIRL, if you may) asking you to marry him, everyone rushing to get the Mayor job, the police basically mauling random people because they can, everyone going after the girl who's prolly a guy in the first place, it's all bullshit to me. it's like dota. it would be an OK game if everyone there wasn't such an asshole. in dota, it's always someone who's proud of his dota skills as if dota represents chivalry and honor, but they sure don't act like a fucking gentleman. it's always "lol fag" or "banlisted".. and then they act like dota is the best fucking thing since sliced bread. there's hungry hungry felhounds, pass the bomb, fuck, there are plenty of games that i like that are much, much simpler. dota? not in your lifetime or mine.

profanity count: 6. haven't had that much in a long time. i'm beginning to feel civilized.

Level 4
Eota:Exodus gets my vote as the best Hero Defense i've ever played, fast, original and it keeps you on your toes.
I liked dota when it came out. When clans became obsessed with dota thats when i drew the line. They wouldn't allow me to dl the newest version of the map on bnet and worse the "elitists." Dota gamers who play DoTA 24/7 and give the rest of us hell.

My experience with an elitist. We're in LOTR 3rd age, a guy joins and tells us that hes the l337est thing yet as a DOTA champion. He says hes never played anything else but Dota and decides to give this a try. Get this this guy calls us noobs 3x b4 the game starts. Calls us a noob when the game starts and decides he wants to attack Minas Tirith with his 3 heroes..... He calls us Noobs again after he loses his heroes, says this game sux, calls us noobs one more time and leaves. WTH! its that experience that makes me despise Dota with a vengeance. Any game that creates players like that should burn. I'm just surprised how dota is able to live. Its so boring and dull.
well thats just my thoughts.

Level 10
loap is, well... it would be nice if people there had a fucking life and imagination. a couple of girls acting as Guys In Real Life (GIRL, if you may) asking you to marry him, everyone rushing to get the Mayor job, the police basically mauling random people because they can, everyone going after the girl who's prolly a guy in the first place, it's all bullshit to me. it's like dota. it would be an OK game if everyone there wasn't such an asshole. in dota, it's always someone who's proud of his dota skills as if dota represents chivalry and honor, but they sure don't act like a fucking gentleman. it's always "lol fag" or "banlisted".. and then they act like dota is the best fucking thing since sliced bread. there's hungry hungry felhounds, pass the bomb, fuck, there are plenty of games that i like that are much, much simpler. dota? not in your lifetime or mine.

profanity count: 6. haven't had that much in a long time. i'm beginning to feel civilized.

The ones I'm talking about that were fun were the ones that weren't rigged and the majority of people on BNet had a brain. These days, with DotA, that's hard to come by.

Level 24
I think dota shall be top always indeed ... although i rly dont get it map terrain rly looks cheaps .. the features are very limited there are almost no items .. no original things.. no events... just like wtf!!!!!

almost no items? from my experience of DotA, it's all about item whoring. is that not true?
anways Land of Legends is better than DotA, and they're almost identical. LoL is done better, but DotA was popular first. Advent of the Zenith is WAY better than DotA. and about DotA, ap is nice for balance, HORRIBLE for anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.