• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Random dark areas on custom map prevents placement of units but not doodads

Level 1
Hello people, i am new to map making and I am sorry if there is an obvious solution or if it has already been solved in here (probably has) and I am just too blind to find it.
As you can see from the picture below, i have these 2 random dark spots on my map, I've had them since finishing the terrain, and its not like they break the map at all, that area isn't that crucial to the gameplay. However, now as I am polishing i panned over them again, and its not that i have anything against them, except they prevent me from placing units there.
I can still place doodads though.
I have tried to play with the terrain to no avail.
If someone out there knows how to fix this, letting me know would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

help.PNG