• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

ragingspeedhorn is a new mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I'm wondering where my thread was when I joined the staff?

Hint hint sarcasm...

Level 36
Well that's the idea. I was tired of having to put up with the super noobs, like the noobs where they're so nooby that they've just burnt the last thread of your remaining patience and you wanna reach through standard tcp/ip and snap their neck. You, good sir, shut them down to the max, and truly the only good noob is a silenced noob. Like that Nejgigigji-whatsit. You shut him down so bad, and notice he hasen't posted since? This is a good thing. Keep up with the noob pwnage to make Hive a better place :)

Level 6
We also need evidence so that I believe Raging deserves to be a mod.If I was him,than I would refuse to become a moderator,'cause I'm too lazy for that.
Off-topic:Someone should change the appearance of this site.It,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,makes me so ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ sleepy.
And who said "we're doomed" is absolutely right.

Level 45
We also need evidence so that I believe Raging deserves to be a mod.If I was him,than I would refuse to become a moderator,'cause I'm too lazy for that.
Off-topic:Someone should change the appearance of this site.It,ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,makes me so ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ sleepy.
And who said "we're doomed" is absolutely right.

I suggest you get to know the person and do research on him yourself instead of you expecting, if the Admins ask him, then he doesnt need PROOF or EVIDENCE to show to anyone since the Admins have a right who to choose.

and Raging is a Very skilled map maker and guru.

and if your refering to that doomed comment, then your obviously not accustomed to sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.