• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Raging Stream

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
*Please know that I am the original maker of this; my old name was first ChemWarInc (or ChemicalWarInc., either/or), and then Guardman511.

One of the over-1 1/2-years-old maps, I represent them to ANYONE whom would like them or edit them.

This map again is deprived from the Warriors of Gundra: Exploring the Woods. Needs balencing, but I will probebly not do balencing.

Keywords:
Warriors of Gundra
Contents

Raging Stream (Map)

Reviews
05:11, 17th Jun 2008 Septimus: Good Point [+] Bad Point [-] This map belong to blizzard entertainment, but you doesn't give credit to it. [-] The only edit you had done is at human race. [-] Bug detected, there are 2 icon of mountain...

M

05:11, 17th Jun 2008
Septimus:

Good Point

[+]

Bad Point

[-] This map belong to blizzard entertainment, but you doesn't give credit to it.
[-] The only edit you had done is at human race.
[-] Bug detected, there are 2 icon of mountain king
[-] Bug detected, can train a mass amount of hero.
[-] Bug detected, once the worker start harvesting gold from lumber mill. You won't be able to select it.
[-] The only new add on are just new barracks that train 4 type of marine.
[-] Captain too overpowered.

Overall - 1/5

I am sorry to reject, but you doesn't give credit to the original author of the map and just add a few stuff of it.

In addition, there is a bug occur that rendering the player to be able to train a mass amount of hero and the captain unit is too strong.

Worker also unable to be select if it gather gold from lumber mill.

Thank you for your cooperation.