• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Rage spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys :grin:!

I've been scratching my head for this one, and I can only come up with too complex ideas.

So the concept is an ability that will make your attack speed increase by 2% for every 5 rage (mana) points. It's a warrior spell, and the warrior himself got 100 rage / mana points in total that will drop when using abilities and increase whenever he deals or takes damage.

But the tricky part is how to let the attacks speed decrease as well, and not just keep on increasing. So far, I've been experiementing in increasing and decreasing levels of endurance aura, but I just can't figure it out.

Any help appreciated, and please - no JASS :D

~Razorwind~

Level 22
Use a periodic timer that checks the unit's mana and set the level of the ability to mana/5 (mana:10/5=2 set ability to level 2). When mana goes down use the same equation (mana:5/5=1 set ability to level 1).

Level 3
So... I need to make a trigger for each 5 rage / mana points? A trigger for when on 5 mp, 10 mp, 15 mp, 20 mp, etc...?

EDIT: Something like this?
  • Set lvloutrage[((Integer((Mana of (Random unit from (Units of type Warrior))))) / 5)] = Outrage

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.