• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
How i can add custom race to lobby?
For Exemple YOu are in lobby and you can choose race Humans, Orcs, Undeads and Night elfs and i want add races to this choose for play. Can help me someone?
Nirvana mod did that. However, they had to create a brand new game for this. It could not be played within the classic game. That's why it became a completely one-player game and over time disappeared. Although it was perfectly designed ...

It is a bit strange to me that you guys would necro this thread randomly.

If you are interested in this topic, I might recommend that you investigate MM Engine - Version 2.0.4 (Dev Build)

As a tool reviewer it is my job to review it. I have been meaning to, but I did not yet. So I do not know if it is good. But it claims to be able to do basically what Nirvana did, but with published open source code you can read (albeit x86 binary in a few places).

Maybe reply here or DM me if you try out the MM Engine and if it does what you want, so that I can hear other perspectives to help me get motivated to review it myself sometime soon.

I have an old Nirvana based mod I made that I still play 1v1 vs AI sometimes to entertain myself that I might port to MM Engine.

You can also do it on Reforged like in this video, but it is easier and doesnt need binary hacks:

Status
Not open for further replies.