• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Race Selection Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm creating an altered melee map that adds in some custom races. i used dialog boxes to set up race selection but when you click the buttons, nothing happens and you lose. also, this map is impossible to play in single player because comps cant pick a race. here are the triggers. please help. :cry:

*how do i get the nightelves and undeads to have their goldmines?

Attachments

• Efxs.PNG
    Efxs.PNG
    29.9 KB · Views: 139
  • Trig.PNG
    Trig.PNG
    17.5 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
Level 7
first of all did you let the trigger set win/lose condition at the start? if it's set at the start, you will lose before you pick your race (cos the town hall isn't created)
I belived there's a haunt goldmine somewhere. As for ne, you can order it to entangle and set it's construction % to max (finishing it).

Level 1
thanks for the first suggestion, but now NOTHING happens. and i couldnt get the haunt goldmine to work
>>

Status
Not open for further replies.