• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

RACC Group and Player Records.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
Are you sure about that?Me and Vampiral are allies and we both are the only real evil factions in RACC.There is nothing that can stop us.And with the support of Epsilon and the Pherith Empire we are unstoppable

Level 9
Im not Kane's teaboy.. my foothold isnt in Vestrosya.. where Kane is most present.. im on some island in the Nether.. if i had been Kane's teaboy.. i would have served tea to him...

Level 9
I dont fight in battles that Kane fought... have u seen me fighting alongside the UMSR when Kane's offensive stroke? NO!!! I was busy doing my own business, recovering a ruined city.. Unlike Premier Detriov or Devil Haruha... I dont give 90% of my inventions to Kane.. only some Death Prophets and Tripods MKIIs... if i were a minion.... kane would have control over some of my forces.. but no, i control them.. why?? Cause most of my forces contains.... ZEALOTS and MYRIMDONS

Level 21
Still,you bow to him,you report to him,you spy for him...you worship him.You are no different than the burning legion!I'm thankful that I crushed them and their master.You will achieve nothing by bowing to someone but,you will by making your own path in this world.Are you a sheep or a wolf young warlock?

Level 9
I Spy for him and report for him.. in return.. he gives me half of his Alphatiberium resources and weapons!! I manage my own Shadowridge.. it used to only contain 1 Great Hall.. now... it has over 10,000 CITADELS!!!!

Level 21
Yes,you serve him...you do what he wants.I remember what it was like...having Sargeras rule over me.....do you really think Kane cares about you...or does he care about the stuff you do for him?I though for my freedom and I succeeded.Let me tell you,you have no idea how good it feels to have complete free will,to not to anything for anyone unless you want to,to be your own master

Level 9
Im my own master.... have u see me being asked by Kane to do stuff and stuff?? NO! He left me to my ownself and i am mingling to my own toys and..
(Orpheus walks in)
Orpheus: I..
Leo: What!!?!? Spit it out!
Orpheus: I had an affair with Lady Varmunis and...
Leo: WHAT!!?!?!?!?!?
Oprheus: Shes... pregnant.....
Leo: Outrageous!!?!? Now I have to help raise a Dreadccubus!! DAMN IT!
Oprheus: But you get to be the uncle... Razzak, Etthin and Gnorr can be his uncles too... along with Xut as a pet for him..
Leo: Fine... i agree with the uncle part...

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

Status
Not open for further replies.