• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spame's racc news agency

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey guys i just saw a thread about racc newspaper so i got the idea to create my own version of it!

Each subject will have its own reserved post making it easier to read!

Rules to post on this discussion:
1-Every line must be posted in its own reserved post, its their right and makes it easier to read!
2-If you post on this discussion you must at least post once per day on it, this idea makes the newspaper more active and is also good for the group.
3-Once you post you must send this message "Glory to the Empire" to at least 10 people (It is said that this message gives you energy,luck and a better future so send it to the people you love!) and tell them to do the same.
4-You can also join the Newspaper team if you want, just send me the message i told you about.

Message BB CODE:
Glory to the [b][color="orange"]Em[/color][color="black"]pire[/color][/b]

Newspaper 1: Racc

Level 21
Actually I support this,since variety is important.Directive and Spame have different styles of writing so RP members can follow the one they feel is easier to understand and they like more

Status
Not open for further replies.