• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Quick QUestion! +rep to all helpers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
JASS:
call SetDayNightModels ("Environment\\DNC\\DNCAshenvale\\DNCAshenvaleTerrain\\DNCAshenvaleTerrain.mdx","Environment\\DNC\\DNCAshenvale\\DNCAshenvaleUnit\\DNCAshenvaleUnit.mdx")

What other than Ashenvale is there? I need something that doesn't make my fade filters green.

All help results in +rep! Thanks!

Level 19
There are:
1. DNC Dalaran
Terrain: Environment\\DNC\\DNCDalaran\\DNCDalaranTerrain\\DNCDalaranTerrain.mdx
Unit: Environment\\DNC\\DNCDalaran\\DNCDalaranUnit\\DNCDalaranUnit.mdx

2. DNC Felwood
Terrain: Environment\\DNC\\DNCFelwood\\DNCFelwoodTerrain\\DNCFelwoodTerrain.mdx
Unit: Environment\\DNC\\DNCFelwood\\DNCFelwoodUnit\\DNCFelwoodUnit.mdx

3. DNC Dungeon
Terrain: Environment\\DNC\\DNCDungeon\\DNCDungeonTerrain\\DNCDungeonTerrain.mdx
Unit: Environment\\DNC\\DNCDungeon\\DNCDungeonUnit\\DNCDungeonUnit.mdx

4. DNC Lordaeron
Terrain: Environment\\DNC\\DNCLordaeron\\DNCLordaeronTerrain\\DNCLordaeronTerrain.mdx
Unit: Environment\\DNC\\DNCLordaeron\\DNCLordaeronUnit\\DNCLordaeronUnit.mdx
Target: Environment\\DNC\\DNCLordaeron\\DNCLordaeronTarget\\DNCLordaeronTarget.mdx

5. DNC Undergound
Terrain: Environment\\DNC\\DNCUndergound\\DNCUndergoundTerrain\\DNCUndergoundTerrain.mdx
Unit: Environment\\DNC\\DNCUndergound\\DNCUndergoundUnit\\DNCUndergoundUnit.mdx

You should download War3ModelEditor and utilize its MPQ Browser.
Found those under War3.mpq

Here is one:
JASS:
call SetDayNightModels("Environment\\DNC\\DNCLordaeron\\DNCLordaeronTerrain\\DNCLordaeronTerrain.mdl" , "Environment\\DNC\\DNCLordaeron\\DNCLordaeronUnit\\DNCLordaeronUnit.mdl")

There are other ones of course, it just depends on which main "tileset" you have selected afaik. (although, I think there is a way to change which lighting you are using under scenario -> options or something like that)

The basic format for all of the light model paths is the same, you just can replace "Lordaeron" or "Ashenvale" in that text with some other tileset name and it should choose its respective lighting. :)

EDIT: Drunken_Jackal beat me to the post.

Status
Not open for further replies.