1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

QuestMark1

Submitted by Manoo
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
This is another my model from rpg. Portrait model is gray version.

Keywords:
Quest, Rpg, Yellow, Gray
Contents

QuestMark1 (Model)

QuestMark1 (Model)

Reviews
22:22, 4th Aug 2012 HappyTauren: The texture takes too much space and is really grainy, but someone somewhere might find this useful.
  1. 22:22, 4th Aug 2012
    HappyTauren: The texture takes too much space and is really grainy, but someone somewhere might find this useful.

2. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    90kb texture... Meh. The mesh and fading is allright, but texture lacks it's filesize reduction alittle.. At least both models use same texture.

3. MiniMage

MiniMage

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
  4. Manoo

Manoo

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Yea i know it, but thing is that this texture can support 6 quest models su if u divide 90/3=30kb. I know this texture can be optimaized, but I wanted to create HQ quest mark, maybe someone going to use it in first person camera rpg. :)

Attached Files:

5. MiniMage

MiniMage

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    [​IMG]
    This would be zoomed out further. Just saying. Btw, most of the stuff there doesn't really look like warcraft. XD

6. eubz

eubz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    There is already one like this in WE.

7. MiniMage

MiniMage

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Well, this is a tad better although there's the issue with the size, which is why I decreased the quality to reduce the size. This has potential, but the filesize is too large. My quality reduce is a makeshift solution to Manoo's model, at least it cuts off 70kb from the model.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  8. rcshaggy

rcshaggy

Resources:
    Resources:
    Could be useful, but too bulky and its not really Warcraft like to be honest.
    Still its a smart idea.

9. Geries

Geries

Resources:
    Models:
    Packs:
    Resources:
    Correct me if I am wrong, but your models aren't billboarded to only Z angle.
    If its really not then correct it, and I promise it will be a lot better

10. Manoo

Manoo

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Ye if i gona make billboarded only to z, after rotating camera right angle u would easly see that quest mark as plane.

11. redy5

redy5

Resources:
    Resources:
    I saw green version texture of both models, where could i get a model? And, if you can, could you plz make blue version?