• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

QuestMark1

This is another my model from rpg. Portrait model is gray version.

Keywords:
Quest, Rpg, Yellow, Gray
Contents

QuestMark1 (Model)

QuestMark1 (Model)

Reviews
22:22, 4th Aug 2012 HappyTauren: The texture takes too much space and is really grainy, but someone somewhere might find this useful.

M

22:22, 4th Aug 2012
HappyTauren: The texture takes too much space and is really grainy, but someone somewhere might find this useful.

Level 10
Yea i know it, but thing is that this texture can support 6 quest models su if u divide 90/3=30kb. I know this texture can be optimaized, but I wanted to create HQ quest mark, maybe someone going to use it in first person camera rpg. :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    466.7 KB · Views: 255
Level 26
Well, this is a tad better although there's the issue with the size, which is why I decreased the quality to reduce the size. This has potential, but the filesize is too large. My quality reduce is a makeshift solution to Manoo's model, at least it cuts off 70kb from the model.

Last edited:
Level 21
Could be useful, but too bulky and its not really Warcraft like to be honest.
Still its a smart idea.

Level 13
Yea i know it, but thing is that this texture can support 6 quest models su if u divide 90/3=30kb. I know this texture can be optimaized, but I wanted to create HQ quest mark, maybe someone going to use it in first person camera rpg. :)

Correct me if I am wrong, but your models aren't billboarded to only Z angle.
If its really not then correct it, and I promise it will be a lot better

Level 1
I saw green version texture of both models, where could i get a model? And, if you can, could you plz make blue version?