• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Questions About Making A Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi,

I have a couple of questions about making a campaign (my first).

First, I have 2 maps so far, and I made a button for each one. But when I go into Warcraft and go to Custom Campaign, and click on my campaign, then it goes to the thing where you select what chapter and all that, like it's supposed to. The problem is that when I click on the first one, which is s prologue (just a cinematic), the screen goes black for a few seconds and then goes right back to where I was. This doesn't happen with the second map.

The second problem (I don't know if this is related or if it is a problem) is that when I'm in the General section of the Campaign Editor, I see the 2 maps, but they are just inside of the campaign, but when I open any other campaign it has 2 things for each map...like a map inside of a folder.

Hopefully I made that clear enough...

PEONMASTER

Level 2
The second problem (I don't know if this is related or if it is a problem) is that when I'm in the General section of the Campaign Editor, I see the 2 maps, but they are just inside of the campaign, but when I open any other campaign it has 2 things for each map...like a map inside of a folder.
You must create this thing for each map... try by clicking :)

First, I have 2 maps so far, and I made a button for each one. But when I go into Warcraft and go to Custom Campaign, and click on my campaign, then it goes to the thing where you select what chapter and all that, like it's supposed to. The problem is that when I click on the first one, which is s prologue (just a cinematic), the screen goes black for a few seconds and then goes right back to where I was. This doesn't happen with the second map.
try to find out what diferenses has this 2 maps... :wink:

Level 5
I tried clicking and doing all sorts of things...nothing seems to work...and what is this for anyway? Is it some sort of submap thing? As for the other porblem, I can't figure out what could be different...I tried stuff like deleting the buttons and replacing them, deleting the map and adding it again...nothing works.

PEONMASTER

Status
Not open for further replies.