• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Campaign Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I am posting this again, but with pictures this time, in the hopes that it will be more clear. I have 2 problems with my first campaign. I have 2 maps so far.

The first problem is that when I click on the first chapter of my campaign (which is just a cinematic), then it goes black for a few seconds and then I'm back where I was. I've tried deleting the buttons and then putting them back again, deleting the map and putting back on, all sorts of stuff.

The other problem (I have pictures) is that in the General section of the Campaign Editor, I see my 2 maps, but on any other campaign, I see 2 things for each map; like the map is inside of another folder type thing. I can send you the campaign if someone is willing to take the time to help me.

Now here are the pictures:

Level 22
The first problem is that when I click on the first chapter of my campaign (which is just a cinematic), then it goes black for a few seconds and then I'm back where I was. I've tried deleting the buttons and then putting them back again, deleting the map and putting back on, all sorts of stuff.

I dunno what that means. Never had it before

The other problem (I have pictures) is that in the General section of the Campaign Editor, I see my 2 maps, but on any other campaign, I see 2 things for each map; like the map is inside of another folder type thing. I can send you the campaign if someone is willing to take the time to help me

Thats because they load lvls (Set next lvl to 'demo4', Show custom campaign button 4)

Level 5
So your saying that when I make those triggers it will do that? I'll try that...or are you saying that there is something I can do in the Campaign Editor?

PEONMASTER

Level 5
Yeah, I'll try that, thanks man. I just thought that a trigger wouldn't do anything in the editor...like it was just for the game. But thanks again I'll try that.

PEONMASTER

Status
Not open for further replies.