• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

questions about felwood and moonglade

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, my questions are:

how can I go to moonglade from felwood or auberdine???

how can I pass through the tunel and the northend of felwood without being attacked???

This is actually a forum for a WoW mod for Wc3.

But anyway, to answer your questions:

From felwood, go through the north-end-tunnel, into Timbermaw Hold. Just run through it with a mount, and make sure you take the path that leads east (I think, or west). Don't take the path that leads north, because that one leads to Winterspring as far as I know.

The alternative way is to go to moonglade from Dark Shore. Go all the way to top of the area, and swim all the way around the border until it considers you to be in the "Moonglade" region. Drown yourself/kill yourself in any way, and you'll go to the spirit healer inside. Accept rez sickness, and then go to the flight master so that you won't ever have to do that again. :p (This method is mostly suggested for low levels who can't get through Timbermaw Hold)

Level 3
I suggest allying with the Timbermaw Hold for teh lulz, or at least until they stop punching you on sight.

Then just go to the tunnel to Moonglade.

Alternatively you can slaughter every living bear in there on your way to Moonglade.

Status
Not open for further replies.