• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Question) High Elf' and Chaplain Hydromancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hello I'm having some doubts about some things that I will quote below:

1. I am doing a map that I want to make very good according to the history of warcraft 3, but my question here is about the High Elves for what I understood they will continue in the Alliance

2. my other question is about the units you have on Warcraft 3 campaign Bonus, the Chaplain and Hydromancer ' they are from which human armies?

:goblin_jawdrop::goblin_jawdrop::goblin_jawdrop::goblin_jawdrop:

Level 2
The High Elves get pretty much destroyed by Arthas and his undead army; in honor of all the dead people they rename themselves the Blood Elves. The survivors end up helping the naga save Illidan from the Night Elves, who then leads them to Northrend and the Frozen throne, where once again they get pretty fucked up. In WoW, the survivors are still trying to salvage their homeland and still trying to reunite with the survivors of Illidan's army in the Outlands; they are very firmly allied with the Horde, as the whole magic addiction thing combined with their support of Illidan turned them away from the Alliance.

Level 2
There are so few of them left that they can hardly be considered a faction. With only a handful of them left they don't have much power as a people; there have been a few high elven individuals here and there that did some cool stuff, but as a people they're largely irrelevant in the grand scheme. The few that remain are aligned with the Alliance, but they're less allies and more refugees; the only ones who associate with them freely are humans, as the rest of the allied races don't really trust them. The only thing of substance they're doing is in Dalaran with the Silver Covenant, and that's mostly infighting with the Blood Elves.

Level 30
in the history of warcraft reign of chaos, not "all" high elves left the alliance and got raped at Silvermoon, their are some high elves that stayed with the human expedition because they felt uneasy with the departure, such as a few magic users who stayed at Dalaran and other alliance cities and those who rallied with Jaina

and about the chaplain and hydromancer, they are actually an additional units for the frozen throne campaign for the humans but they were seen as navy soldiers by Daelin Proudmoore. I think their army name is called "Kul Tiras' fleet/armada/settlers".

Level 2
...why do you want to know? It's not like they're important characters; I sincerely doubt you'll fuck up Warcraft's lore by giving a faction other than Kul Tiras a hydromancer or, gods forbid, a generic mage with the same abilities.

Level 12
...why do you want to know? It's not like they're important characters; I sincerely doubt you'll fuck up Warcraft's lore by giving a faction other than Kul Tiras a hydromancer or, gods forbid, a generic mage with the same abilities.

I am doing a map, and I wonder what the armies of humans that have Chaplain and Hydromancer because I intend to use them

okay?

Level 2
Rename the chaplain 'Priest' and the Hydromancer 'Mage' and you have no worries; they're hardly unique or important units.

Level 17
haha you should check out wow wiki they have everything
Chaplain

Chaplain_face.jpg

Chaplain is an NPC title in WoW.
In Warcraft III, Chaplains served Kul Tiras as healers during The Founding of Durotar when Daelin Proudmoore invaded. They replaced the elven priests because there were very few high elves in Kul Tiras (from which may not be priests). Admiral Proudmoore also had the elite versions.

The Scarlet Crusade also employs this mob: Scarlet Chaplain.DF 185

Statistics from Warcraft III

Level 12
haha you should check out wow wiki they have everything
Chaplain

Chaplain_face.jpg

Chaplain is an NPC title in WoW.
In Warcraft III, Chaplains served Kul Tiras as healers during The Founding of Durotar when Daelin Proudmoore invaded. They replaced the elven priests because there were very few high elves in Kul Tiras (from which may not be priests). Admiral Proudmoore also had the elite versions.

The Scarlet Crusade also employs this mob: Scarlet Chaplain.DF 185

Statistics from Warcraft III

hmm Thanks guy
helped a lot, THANKS

I'll search on Hydromancer now but if someone find something can post there

Level 12
haven't you understand what I said in my first post? i don't know why they are only exclusive to the bonus campaign and since the world knows the quote "Google It" here's a clear answer:
http://www.wowwiki.com/Chaplain
http://www.wowwiki.com/Hydromancer

hmm

Thanks buddy, helped a lot as I said before I am doing a map a Melee Changed

I want to put two forms of alliance and one of them would be the Kul Tiras with human dwarf maybe gnomes and Human power units earn an upgrade to Elite Human intend to use the chaplain and the hydromancer

About the High Elves you mentioned, despite WoW fans screaming the High Elves are nearly "extinct" there are still more H.E.s than Darkspear Trolls so no problem there. About the chaplain and hydromancer there is almost no canon about them so I guess you can describe them as your typical human mage: that means Stormwind, Kul Tiras etc all probably use them. Same with the hydros.

Level 9
Yes they are still alive and they also have leader Vereesa Windrunner

Vereesa leads the Silver Covenant, a militant core of high elves that rejected the admission of blood elves into the Kirin Tor and have took it upon themselves to serve as a military deterrent for any potential Horde uprising. She styles herself as the "Ranger General of the Silver Covenant", an analogous version of the traditional military title reserved for the high commander of Silvermoon's defenses

Level 4
Umm

in the history of warcraft reign of chaos, not "all" high elves left the alliance and got raped at Silvermoon, their are some high elves that stayed with the human expedition because they felt uneasy with the departure, such as a few magic users who stayed at Dalaran and other alliance cities and those who rallied with Jaina

and about the chaplain and hydromancer, they are actually an additional units for the frozen throne campaign for the humans but they were seen as navy soldiers by Daelin Proudmoore. I think their army name is called "Kul Tiras' fleet/armada/settlers".
I am guessing some already moved to somewhere else, EG Probs some people just wanna go to SW

Status
Not open for further replies.