• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Be a part of my wc3 flash movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Lol, I'll be the guy that sends in low quality skins, and asks for tips and advice, but is instead flamed so he can't get better =)

Level 5
wow this sounds cool, you gonna put me in it??, i will be a towns folk, the local flamer/commenter who has gotten 1000000000 warnings and not one ban :p, make me look like a fallen demon

Level 13
Final_Fantasies-7 said:
wow this sounds cool, you gonna put me in it??, i will be a towns folk, the local flamer/commenter who has gotten 1000000000 warnings and not one ban :p, make me look like a fallen demon
i appreciate you give me ideas, but yours are bad, i doubt you will be in.

@dave: maybe

Level 6
i no its a bit late, and i skiped alot of the replies, but can u make me an anoying, over talketive night elf hobo that always says positive things, untill around the middle or someting when i pop and start attacking people, plz.

Level 7
ey! Wormskull, can I be in it - as a Bi-role ofcourse, I know its late.

I imagine myself as a green squirrel - like my first Av - at one point, if your mains face a difficult challenge, or is just being very/way to serious, have me running across the scene, waving and smiling with closed eyes, everyone else wondering. :lol: I know its very unoriginal, but I'm just so sad I'm not in :cry:

Level 25
Thats a pretty good idea actualy

I think it would go a little something like this

SCENCE: Some sort of thing which says "Apply to be in Wormskull's Flash Movie"

Wormskull: All right, next application
Random n00b: LIEK OMG HI!11111!!!!!11!! I WANA B IN TIS FLAZ MOVY ND I B RALY STONG ND I KIL vry1 LOL1!1!!!!!11111!!
Wormskull: ... You fail *pulls lever, which makes a hole open up underneath the n00b and drops him down a pit*

With my limited knowledge of Flash, that wouldn't be too hard. You'd only need to get a Wormskull sitting and pulling lever pose and a n00b standing and talking pose. And maybe a n00b falling pose, but probably not. N00bs don't deserve falling poses

Level 13
Rexfist Malice said:
ey! Wormskull, can I be in it - as a Bi-role ofcourse, I know its late.

I imagine myself as a green squirrel - like my first Av - at one point, if your mains face a difficult challenge, or is just being very/way to serious, have me running across the scene, waving and smiling with closed eyes, everyone else wondering. :lol: I know its very unoriginal, but I'm just so sad I'm not in :cry:

err.. i have to set a limit for my movie at 5000kb.. i could put you in another movie if you're not in.

here's a little bit more of updates, it now have sounds, and new scenes and who knows what.
mr psycho is a muscled fool with a thong :D , we battle together and antihero the ninja joins me :)

(link removed)

EDIT: ouch, sorry but you cant see the movie, imageshack allows only 1000kb, while my movie is already 1500kb..

but here's the newgrounds link, that allows 5000kb:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/202732

whoever wants to do a bit of voices pm me

Level 6
Wormskull said:
illadon said:
i no its a bit late, and i skiped alot of the replies, but can u make me an anoying, over talketive night elf hobo that always says positive things, untill around the middle or someting when i pop and start attacking people, plz.

...did you ever made a flash movie?

nope. why?

Level 13
illadon said:
Wormskull said:
illadon said:

...did you ever made a flash movie?

nope. why?
exactly

Level 13
illadon said:
huh? wxactly wut?
look, go download flash's 1 month trial http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=flash to get an experience of flash.. and see why i cant take your ridiculous, complex and big request.
but, during one month, you could try making a scene in flash, and maybe i will put it in my movie.
it would be nice if the requesters would have a minimum of experience with flash.

go a few posts back to see the lastest version with the sounds it's already 1500kb, i can only add a few little more things before it reaches 5000kb

Level 6
ooook, but i cant download anything though, and i cant do any flash stuff, i have no idea how to do stuff like that, i cant even draw for god's sake

just one question, whats up wiht this?
recolor.jpg

Level 13
Konblade said:
Well, I suggest asking Darky28 or oz02 to post it on the site like what they did with "Voting Machine" and "Leavers". I thought that you didn't see the work "gay" as offensive. Be careful....
its not offensive..
newgrounds's front page contains links to nude womans, and also the iclips with naked womans telling lame jokes. the ng bbs and ng portal arent very strict on sexual contents, in the game section, its not something rare you have sexual-oriented games

Level 13
Well why not ask oz02 or Darky? Plently of people believe that Newgrounds is full of spyware, and multiple variaties of viruses. People with parental control, firewalls, and other internet saftey programs will have a hard time watching it. When I looked at your link, my pop-up blocker went off 7 times! :lol: Well, maybe you could have a link directly to the movie, not the "Watch this Movie" page. I'm not saying to change, I just want other people to crack up when they see it. (I almost died laughing!)

Status
Not open for further replies.