• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

~Question for Alowan~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Dear Alowan,
I've recently come upon your Website (thanks to WC3Search :D ) and I am astonished! This is some of the most amazing work I could've ever imagined possible.

Anyways, my question is whether or not you have an opening for me as a part of your LoA Creation Team. I've fooled with Mapmaking, but I don't think my minimal skill would be worth your while there, so is there any other way I could be a part of your Creation Team?

I may be speaking too highly of myself, but Forum/Website (spelling) Mod, and Creativity Councel Member both came to mind. 8)

Please get back to me! I am very excited about LoA and anxious to be a part of its creation. :D :D :D

Level 2
I don't think he will accept you there will be only 4 people on the team, and those 4 people are very good friends.

Level 5
Sorry but we dont take any more in to the team, ideamaking is all done, exept things we get from users, and such..

We have been working for over a year on this the 4 of us, so yes.. we are very good freinds...

The team mebers are

Alowan
Swordguard / Demora
Sneaky-Sebbe
GaDDeN

Level 4
Alrighty

Well, i'm sorry to hear that... Either way, great job with the game, and I still plan to be a daily follower. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.