• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need Voices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm making an Aos and I need some voices for the first part of the game to tell the storyline. I will give credit to the people who help.
What I need voices for:
Dragons
Zarthoth is a male dragon.
Councel means in the dragon councel part of the story.
Zarthoth - The evil dragon (I need a stern evil-ish voice)(big role(main char.))
Erane - A female Dragon (small role)
Zeel - A nether Dragon (so kind of netherish) (councel) (small role)
Taroth - A bronze Dragon (any voice) (councel) (small role) (male) (councel)
Fen - A green dragon (small role) (male) (councel)
Istra - A green dragon (small role) (female) (councel)
Enem - A nether Dragon (small role) (female netherish voice) (councel)
Eshrom - A red Dragon (Councel leader) (small role) (male)
Fire Wyrm - Zarthoth after he turns rlly evil (small role) (male) (Firey Voice)

Thanks in advance.
It would be RLLY helpful to have these Voices
Again, the people who do Voices get credit.

Ok the words I need acted out are:

Erane: Don't you hate the war with all the terrible bloodshed between all the tribes?

Zarthoth: I love the bloodshed.

Erane: You sicken me Zarthoth.

Zarthoth: Please let me take part in the war.

Zeel: You know we cannot. The war isn't between us, and we are trying to stop the war; not encourage it. If we let you join the war, the tribes would go against us next.

Zarthoth: We are much stronger then the tribes.

Taroth: But that does not matter, it is strictly forbidden for us to fight a war that we are not part of to begin with.

Zarthoth: Then let me be king.

Fen: Are you joking? You would involve us in a war and you would lead us all to darkness.

Istra: Yes. And there is already a king, can you imagine what he would think if he heard that?

Enem: I see the path of you Zarthoth. It is an evil one, so let us not aid him in his argument.

Eshrom: Agreed. Begone, Zarthoth.

Zarthoth: Soon they will all pay the price for disallowing me to take part in the war or be king of all dragons.

Zarthoth: I will find the contents of the dark magic artifact and release it upon myself so that I may become more powerful than any dragon ever before.

Zarthoth: When will I find the dark artifact? For 5 years I've searched and all those years could have been spent in battle if only I found the artifact.

Zarthoth: Finnally! The dark artifact; the drink of darkness. If I drink this drink, I will become all powerful.

Zarthoth: Yes!

Zarthoth: Oh no! What's happening to my body?!?!?

Zarthoth: Aaaaah!

Fire Wyrm: Hahaha. Now the world will be plundered into darkness.

Please say them quik-like and thanks in advance again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.