• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Question about Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
hey guys, i want to make a pokemon map... but i got a problem how to do it that your creep run behind you if you click on a symbol in a inventory? Pokemon Legends got it too and i want to do it too that your pokemon runs behind your trainer..

Level 3
ok erm... can u tell me where i get a 'Summon Pokemon' ingame in my menu then there is a dialog box where u can choose the pokemon then its behind u?

Level 18
I think you need to get to know about triggering globally first. I suggest that you first make a test map and check out the available Events, Conditions and Actions. Also check out the Variables Tutorial. If you still seem to have problems, check the Tutorials Sections for the Dialog Tutorial.

Trust me: This will get you easily familiar with triggering, so you can make your maps just the way you want them to be :wink:

Level 18
You better find that out by learning more about triggers. This a question about a very basic thing of GUI triggering. If you can't do this yourself, then you should get to know more about triggering first. If you don't, then you can come up with a few hundred other questions soon which are also easy to be answered. You can answer them yourself by getting familiar with triggers. The few questions you have left can be answered by people here.

Level 3
if its not written as jass i can do it... i know triggering but not jass...
just write event,condition,action then i do it x_X whats the problem there? im working on Pokemon Perl, finished now 20% terrain. i need the system that a unit run behind u :s

Level 18
Everybody can easily type something over or pick it from a drop-down menu. The point is: If you know learn how to do it yourself, you can solve more problems, more quickly. What you ask for is very basic, so if you'll post here every time you want something basic, it'll take a long while before your map is finished. That's why I suggest you learn about triggering and then you can make these triggers easily by yourself.

Level 3
im german and i cant find good german tutorials <_< and i think its not so basic make a menu button when u click on it you get a dialog when u click on it a creep spawn behind you :s

Status
Not open for further replies.