• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Buffing the Bulbasaur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey all. As some of you know, I'm building an out-there hardcore Pokemon game. I'm on Pokemon #1. And I'm stuck. lol...

Bulbasaur is this little lizardy dude with a flower growing on his back. To emulate this, I wanted to give him a simplistic buff that has a specific Flower Variation on his back, attachment point Origin. Unfortunately, after all steps were completed, the lil' guy still doesn't have what it takes. Any ideas?

Level 21
well there are quite a few in-game flowers so you wont need to import any, just get one of the lizards and attach a flow to its back...what i dont understand is, when you say "the little guy doesnt have what it takes" could you please be more specific.

Level 3
Naw, I am using an in-game flower, and I did attach it, and when I said "doesn't have what it takes" I simply meant that despite the addition, it doesn't show.

Level 9
flowers are pretty darn small, i think you need to like atleast double it in size, then triple for ivysuar, and maybe quadruple it for venusaur.
(used to be a poke buff)

Level 3
Actually, I put em beside ecah other (Bulbasaur being quite diminuitive) and it should work, but I like your thinking. I'll keep at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.