• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Question about "pending" duration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Greetings folks.

I made my first map awhile back, a few months ago now. It's been uploaded at the following link A Land Divided AoS v3.0 FINAL - The Hive Workshop - A Warcraft III Modding Site since the 10th of August, and I've made a few updates to it since then, but I was just wondering if anyone has a general idea on when/if it's ever going to be approved or denied, or how I could go about finding out? I put a fair bit of work into it and would at least like to have it moved past the limbo stage so to speak, as I'm almost certain it's not so bad that it would be rejected.

Thanks in advance.

Level 34
Right now it looks as if Ralle is going to make some changes to the Map Section. If/When this occurs all maps should be approved at a much quicker rate. Right now it's Map Moderators jobs to sift through each map and approve or reject. As you can probably see, the amount of pending maps is monumental, and it would be insane for us to try and go through each one.

Level 5
The "pending" lasts until a moderator reviews your map. You can always use our Map Resource Moderation to try getting your map judged faster, but I can tell you right now it doesn't look too professional. That terrain is not looking good, at least judging from the minimap.
When that happens, I suggest using the Map Development forum where you can gather feedback.

Ah yeah, judging by the minimap, of course. That's a great way to judge any map hahaha.

Level 6
Aye, that minimap looks pretty eh.. bad, no offense.

Also, it does look a little like AoS Frozen Throne or something. That was an AoS that just failed big time, very badly edited heroes (If edited at all other than levels oO) and completely insane lag.

~XX_Noob

Level 5
Well it's not "AoS Frozen Throne" which by the way is a terrible name. Also at the time of your posting, I have since updated the terrain which has been the only complaint I've seen. Why don't you try it out before you post something like that ;D

It's since been approved, so I'm no longer worried about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.