• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

quest trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i have a quest where you need to get holy water for a dying boy then get the priest a little boy in return but for some reason the trigger to talk to the priest isnt working when all my other quests are fine heres wut i got...

talk to priest
event
Unit - A unit comes within 200.00 of Chaplain 0063 <gen>

action
Quest - Display to (All players) the Quest Update message: So you need holy wa...

Quest - Change the description of (Last created quest) to get a boy for the p...

Trigger - Turn on Hero Select 06 <gen>

Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

it works with my other ones why not this one :(

Rui

Rui

Level 41
Ehmmm why don't you store the quests? It's much easier to manage, and prevents buggs and errors on quests.
When you created that quest, use Set Variable "of type quest" = Last Created Quest, and it will store the information of the quest. Even if you create a new one, you can use the variable to change the quest's description and etc.
Sorry if I was too confusing.

-Rui

Level 3
when i go within range nothing happens ive triple checked everything its getting me frustrated

and in reply to rui i dont really understand what you are trying to say

EDIT
i just tryed it again and for some reason now its working im more confused than ever right now well thanks anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.