• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Some things wrong with Spell, trigger thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
OK, here is my problem, I have a talk ability, but I don't know what Events and COnditions I should use...Whats wrong..? Here is the trigger

Furbolg Meat Quest
Events
Unit - A unit Finishes casting an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) == Talk
(Target unit of ability being cast) == Butcher (Male 2) 0003 <gen>
Completed_Furbolg_Quest[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] == False
Actions
Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
Wait until (Quest_Accept[(Player number of (Triggering player))] != 3), checking every 1.00 seconds
If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
If - Conditions
Quest_Accept[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] == 1
Then - Actions
Set Quest_Amount[(Player number of (Triggering player))] = (Quest_Amount[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] + 1)
Set Furbolg_Meat_Quest_Player = (Owner of (Triggering unit))
Set Furbolg_Meat = True
Cinematic - Send transmission to (All players) from Butcher (Male 2) 0003 <gen> named Butcher: Play No sound and display ((Name of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) + ( + I need 10 Furbolg Meat, please bring me some... (Neutral Quest))). Modify duration: Set to 5.00 seconds and Wait
Quest - Create a Required quest titled Furbold Meat with the description (Get 10 Furbolg Meats for the Butcher + ( + (only for + ( + (Name of Furbolg_Meat_Quest_Player))))), using icon path ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNMonsterLure.blp
Set Furbolg_Quest = (Last created quest)
Set Furbolg_Meat = True
Quest - Create a quest requirement for Furbolg_Quest with the description Obtain 10 Furbolg M...
Set Furbold_Requirements[1] = (Last created quest requirement)
Quest - Create a quest requirement for Furbolg_Quest with the description Go back to the Butc...
Set Furbold_Requirements[2] = (Last created quest requirement)
Leaderboard - Create a leaderboard for (Player group(Furbolg_Meat_Quest_Player)) titled Furbolg Meats
Set FurbolgLeader = (Last created leaderboard)
Else - Actions
Set Quest_Accept[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = 3

Status
Not open for further replies.