• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quest Multiboard v0.3

DESCRIPTION

This is a GUI made Multiboard to present quests that you may pick up in any RPG. This is for people who would like quests in their game, but don't want to place them in the Quest Log perhaps because there is other valuable info such as crdits, a changelog or a presentation of heroes they made.

Terrain could use some work, I know, but I'm no good at it, so I will perhaps replace a couple of tiles to make it look good sooner or later.

This multiboard will add the quests each time you pick it up and wil update the quests when you finish a quest (The quest will disappear from the multiboard)

It has documentation, I tried the best way I can to make it easy to use and understand, but you may be lost where you can modify and where you can't even if I did try to show it as much as possible.

Created by Mjllonir
*Please give credits if used*

Please comment and rate :).

If you have any fixes to suggest, or find any bugs, leaks, etc, please post a message and I will try to find it ASAP.

Additional Information

• Quest Multiboard
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • -------- Create the multiboard. CHANGE THE TITLE HERE! --------
      • Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 2 columns and (1 + QUEST_TOTAL) rows, titled Quests
      • Set QUEST_MULTIBOARD = (Last created multiboard)
      • -------- --------------------------------------- --------
      • -------- This is set so that every row will have a certain width and no icons. Once again you may change on preference. --------
      • For each (Integer current_row) from 1 to (1 + QUEST_TOTAL), do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 1, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 2, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 1, row current_row to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 2, row current_row to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the width for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 1, row current_row to 20.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 2, row current_row to 5.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the text for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 1, row 1 to |cffffcc00Current Q...
      • -------- CHANGE THE FIRST ROW HERE --------
      • -------- You MUST show this at the end. If you don't your Multiboard will never show up. --------
      • Multiboard - Show QUEST_MULTIBOARD
  • Quest 1
    • Events
      • Player - Player 1 (Red) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 2 (Blue) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 3 (Teal) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 4 (Purple) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 5 (Yellow) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 6 (Orange) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 7 (Green) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 8 (Pink) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 9 (Gray) Selects a unit
      • Player - Player 10 (Light Blue) Selects a unit
    • Conditions
      • QUEST_MAIN[1] Equal to False
      • (Triggering unit) Equal to Villager (Male 2) 0000 <gen>
    • Actions
      • -------- Because we have activated the quest, we also activate this trigger. This is to make sure the player can't repeat the same trigger twice. --------
      • Set QUEST_MAIN[1] = True
      • -------- This is what will be written in the multiboard as a quest (YOU MAY MODIFY SO IT FITS YOUR QUESTS) --------
      • Set QUESTS_COL_1[QUEST_CURRENT_SPOT] = |cffff0000Quest 1|r
      • -------- Hides the first exclamation mark. Notice I didn't remove, in ase we may neeed it later on for further quests, --------
      • Unit - Hide Quest_Array[1]
      • -------- We add a quest, so we also add one t the Quest Total, this will also add a row in our multiboard. --------
      • Set QUEST_TOTAL = (QUEST_TOTAL + 1)
      • -------- We "update" the multiboard by setting the number of rows to 1 + QUEST TOTALS --------
      • Multiboard - Change the number of rows for QUEST_MULTIBOARD to (1 + QUEST_TOTAL)
      • -------- We renew the row width so the new row also takes part of this. --------
        • Loop - Actions
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 1, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 2, row 1 to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 1, row current_row to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 2, row current_row to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the width for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 1, row current_row to 20.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 2, row current_row to 5.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the text for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 1, row 1 to |cffffcc00Current Q...
      • -------- We are setting the text in the new spot --------
      • Multiboard - Set the text for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 1, row QUEST_CURRENT_SPOT to QUESTS_COL_1[QUEST_CURRENT_SPOT]
      • -------- QUEST_CURRENT_SPOT is the current row where we will modify our text. --------
      • -------- QUEST_NUMBER[*number*] is once again reffered as the Quest number (Each quest hasa number) and this quest is set on the Current Spot (row) --------
      • Set QUEST_NUMBER[1] = QUEST_CURRENT_SPOT
      • -------- We add 1 to Quest Current Spot so that the next quest doesn't interfere with this row. --------
      • Set QUEST_CURRENT_SPOT = (QUEST_CURRENT_SPOT + 1)
  • Collect an item complete
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • QUEST_MAIN_COMPLETE[2] Equal to False
      • QUEST_DONE[2] Equal to True
      • (Triggering unit) Equal to Villager (Male) 0001 <gen>
    • Actions
      • -------- We are determining what the rewards will be (In this case it's EXP and Gold) YOU MAY MODIFY. --------
      • Set EXP_ADDED = 100
      • Set GOLD_ADDED = 50
      • -------- Player has aquired the reward --------
      • Set QUEST_MAIN_COMPLETE[2] = True
      • -------- Player groups and unit groups for rewards (And stops leaks as well) --------
      • Set PLAYER_GROUP_REWARDS = (All players)
      • -------- Hiding once more the Exclamation point --------
      • Unit - Hide Quest_Array[2]
      • -------- This Whole section is the reward Floating text and the rewards we give out to the players. (As a group) --------
      • Player Group - Pick every player in PLAYER_GROUP_REWARDS and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set UNIT_GROUP_REWARDS = (Units owned by (Picked player) matching (((Matching unit) is A Hero) Equal to True))
          • Unit Group - Pick every unit in UNIT_GROUP_REWARDS and do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Player - Add GOLD_ADDED to (Picked player) Current gold
              • Hero - Add EXP_ADDED experience to (Picked unit), Show level-up graphics
              • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (|c00540081 + ((String(EXP_ADDED)) + exp|r)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 0.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
              • Set EXP_REWARD_TEXT = (Last created floating text)
              • Floating Text - Change EXP_REWARD_TEXT: Disable permanence
              • Floating Text - Set the velocity of EXP_REWARD_TEXT to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
              • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of EXP_REWARD_TEXT to 3.00 seconds
              • Floating Text - Change the fading age of EXP_REWARD_TEXT to 2.50 seconds
              • -------- This wait is to make sure the floating text don't over lap each other --------
              • Wait 0.50 seconds
              • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (|c00FFFC01 + ((String(GOLD_ADDED)) + gold|r)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (0.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
              • Set GOLD_REWARD_TEXT = (Last created floating text)
              • Floating Text - Change GOLD_REWARD_TEXT: Disable permanence
              • Floating Text - Set the velocity of GOLD_REWARD_TEXT to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
              • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of GOLD_REWARD_TEXT to 3.00 seconds
              • Floating Text - Change the fading age of GOLD_REWARD_TEXT to 2.50 seconds
      • -------- Notice at the end of each beginning quest triggers I am adding one, this is to substract one because we have just finished a quest. --------
      • Set QUEST_CURRENT_SPOT = (QUEST_CURRENT_SPOT - 1)
      • -------- QUEST_SPOT_CHANGE acts the same way QUEST_CURRENT_SPOT does. I made a second one because QUEST_CURRENT_SPOT is to set up the quests while the QUEST_SPOT_CHANGE is at the end to change the spot of all quests. --------
      • Set QUEST_SPOT_CHANGE = QUEST_NUMBER[2]
      • -------- To make the current quest disappear (As an empty row) --------
      • Multiboard - Set the text for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 1, row QUEST_SPOT_CHANGE to <Empty String>
      • Multiboard - Set the text for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 2, row QUEST_SPOT_CHANGE to <Empty String>
      • -------- The condition is to make sure I'm not changing the spots of a quest we've already completed completely (Reward was collected) --------
        • Loop - Actions
          • -------- Moving each quest up one row so the current quest disappears --------
          • Multiboard - Set the text for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 1, row QUEST_SPOT_CHANGE to QUESTS_COL_1[(QUEST_SPOT_CHANGE + 1)]
          • Multiboard - Set the text for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 2, row QUEST_SPOT_CHANGE to QUESTS_COL_2[(QUEST_SPOT_CHANGE + 1)]
          • -------- Because we are in a loop, we have to do this for every quest on that were on top of the quest we are trying to get rid of. --------
          • Set QUEST_SPOT_CHANGE = (QUEST_SPOT_CHANGE + 1)
      • -------- We fnished a quest, so the Quest total drops one. --------
      • Set QUEST_TOTAL = (QUEST_TOTAL - 1)
      • -------- "updating" the number of rows in the multiboard --------
      • Multiboard - Change the number of rows for QUEST_MULTIBOARD to (1 + QUEST_TOTAL)
      • -------- COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM THE MULTIBOARD --------
      • -------- This is for a follow-up type of quest --------
      • -------- Unhide the exclamation mark (Shows a bit what I mean when I say that we don't remove the units just in case we need them again) --------
      • Unit - Unhide Quest_Array[2]
      • -------- So it doesn't activate as soon as you get the reward. --------
      • Trigger - Turn off Quest 3 <gen>
      • Wait 0.25 seconds
      • Trigger - Turn on Quest 3 <gen>
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_UNIT_GROUP_REWARDS)
      • Custom script: call DestroyForce(udg_PLAYER_GROUP_REWARDS)
  • Quest 2 item drops
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Gnoll
    • Actions
      • -------- Notice the QUEST_DONE[*number*] trigger, This is to make sure the Quest isn't done in a way that we didn't meet every requirement for the quest. --------
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • QUEST_MAIN[2] Equal to True
          • QUEST_DONE[2] Equal to False
        • Then - Actions
          • Item - Create Quest 2 item at (Position of (Triggering unit))
          • Item - Make (Last created item) Invulnerable
        • Else - Actions
  • Pickup quest item 2
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    • Conditions
      • (Item-type of (Item being manipulated)) Equal to Quest 2 item
    • Actions
      • -------- Destroys the item you just picked up --------
      • Hero - Drop (Item being manipulated) from (Triggering unit)
      • Item - Remove (Last dropped item)
      • -------- This first if is to make sure the multiboard doesn't pass 0 --------
        • If - Conditions
          • QUEST2_COLLECTED Greater than or equal to 1
        • Then - Actions
          • -------- We set to how many we need. (A sort of countdown) --------
          • Set QUEST2_COLLECTED = (QUEST2_COLLECTED - 1)
          • -------- We update the string (The number on the multiboard) --------
          • Set QUESTS_COL_2[QUEST_NUMBER[2]] = (String(QUEST2_COLLECTED))
          • Multiboard - Set the text for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 2, row QUEST_NUMBER[2] to QUESTS_COL_2[QUEST_NUMBER[2]]
        • Else - Actions
      • -------- This second one is if we have enough quest items, the quest is now done, as we met all requirements. --------
        • If - Conditions
          • QUEST2_COLLECTED Equal to 0
        • Then - Actions
          • -------- QUEST_DONE[*number*]? Where have we seen that...Ah, in the Item drop trigger. --------
          • Set QUEST_DONE[2] = True
          • -------- Updating the text to say that the quest is now complete. YOU MAY MODIFY. --------
          • Set QUESTS_COL_1[QUEST_NUMBER[2]] = |cff32cd32Quest 2 complete|r
          • -------- Showing the text --------
          • Multiboard - Set the text for QUEST_MULTIBOARD item in column 1, row QUEST_NUMBER[2] to QUESTS_COL_1[QUEST_NUMBER[2]]
          • -------- Unhiding the Exclamation point --------
          • Unit - Unhide Quest_Array[2]
        • Else - Actions
CHANGELOG

v0.1 : Submitted to Hive.
v0.2 : Added triggers to description, added some eye candy (terraining and colors to Multiboard) and fixed some bugs
v0.3 : Fixed a small bug that no one probably noticed, that would make you be able to complete a quest all the time, until you have no more multiboard spots, in which case teh game crashes. Also made the System description a little nicer.

-Shows all the quests you pickup.
-Updates quest once your done the requirements
-Gets rid of the quests once you are finished with it completely.

Keywords:
quests, RPG, multiboard, update
Contents

Quest multiboard (Map)

Reviews
16:42, 27th Nov 2009 TriggerHappy: Could be useful.

M

16:42, 27th Nov 2009
TriggerHappy:

Could be useful.

Level 8
Updated map. All triggers in first post, as well as features. I have added some nice coloring so it all fits in well, and I'm sure you guys will like it better :)

As for the leaks, yes people please tell me where the leaks are, as I probably don't know where they are. Also, if they are for the Player groups and Unit Groups, I'm currently working on getting that fixed...somehow...

Last edited:
Level 8
Updated to v0.3

Fixed a small bug I noticed while looking at it...it would actually cause the game to crash, well it's fixed now so it's no problem.

It uses waits because the floating text would actually go one on top of the other otherwise. And sadly I found another bug in this system that I am currently trying to fix...I just found out about it actually.

Level 6
i didn't want to say it's bad
still one more suggestion
as i saw it in your map itself (i mean dalanar rpg) it's really annoying that u see in the multiboard "Gnoll Pelt" - "0" and you can't read anywhere where to give the quest back
so in my opinion it would be good if you still add those quests to F9 to read what exactly to do + where + for who

PS: i also made a multiboard questlog for me now, just in jass and that every player has his own quests
you want credits for "stealing the idea" =O?

Level 7
2 years later...

I am trying out this system, and found a pretty crippling bug...

Lets say you have:
======================
Current Quests
Quest 1 1 text
Quest 2 2 text
Quest 3 3 text
Quest 4 4 text
======================
Then you turn in quest 1, so the scoreboard turns into:
======================
Current Quests
Quest 2 2 text
Quest 3 3 text
Quest 4 4 text
======================
Lets assume Quest 2 is to kill 20 guys... what happens when you kill a guy for the quest is...
======================
Current Quests
Quest 2 2 text (wont change)
Quest 3 2 text (Change to what quest 2 should be)
Quest 4 4 text
======================

This system works for doing 1 quest at a time; but to have multiple quests going at once that can be completed in any order... doesnt seem to be working.

Level 7
Using your system as a base; I actually kinda remade the entire thing; and honestly, it looks a little neater; but I didn't clean any of it, so it is dirty.

• Q Mrs Brown
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • And - All (Conditions) are true
        • Conditions
          • ((Region(((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by (-250.00, -250.00)), ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by (250.00, 250.00)))) contains Player_Hero[(Player number of (Triggering player))]) Equal to True
          • (Triggering unit) Equal to Mrs. Brown 0022 <gen>
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Level of Player_Hero[(Player number of (Triggering player))]) Less than (Quest_Difficulty[3] + 10)
          • (Level of Player_Hero[(Player number of (Triggering player))]) Greater than (Quest_Difficulty[3] - 4)
          • Quest_Done[3] Equal to False
          • Quest_On[3] Equal to False
          • Quest_Complete[3] Equal to False
        • Then - Actions
          • Set Quest_On[3] = True
          • Set Quest_Required[3] = 5
          • Set Multiboard_Column1_Text[3] = |cffff0000Protect the Chickens|r
          • Set Multiboard_Column2_Text[3] = (String(Quest_Required[3]))
          • Game - Display to (All players) the text: |cffFF1400Mrs. Brow...
          • -------- /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ --------
          • Set Quest_Count = 1
          • Set Quest_Update = 1
          • For each (Integer Integer_D) from 1 to 100, do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
                • If - Conditions
                  • Quest_On[Integer_D] Equal to True
                • Then - Actions
                  • Set Quest_Count = (Quest_Count + 1)
                  • Set Quest_Update = (Quest_Update + 1)
                  • Set Multiboard_Column1_Update[Quest_Update] = Multiboard_Column1_Text[Integer_D]
                  • Set Multiboard_Column2_Update[Quest_Update] = Multiboard_Column2_Text[Integer_D]
                  • Set Quest_Number[Integer_D] = Quest_Update
                • Else - Actions
          • Multiboard - Change the number of rows for Multiboard to Quest_Count
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 1, row 0 to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 2, row 0 to Show text and Hide icons
          • Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 1, row 0 to 12.00% of the total screen width
          • Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 2, row 0 to 5.00% of the total screen width
          • For each (Integer Integer_C) from 2 to (Quest_Count + 1), do (Actions)
            • Loop - Actions
              • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row Integer_C to Multiboard_Column1_Update[Integer_C]
              • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row Integer_C to Multiboard_Column2_Update[Integer_C]
          • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row 1 to |cffffcc00Current Q...
          • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row 1 to (String((Quest_Count - 1)))
          • -------- /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ --------
        • Else - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • Quest_Complete[3] Equal to False
              • Quest_Done[3] Equal to True
              • Quest_On[3] Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Set Quest_On[3] = False
              • Set Quest_Done[3] = False
              • Set Quest_Complete[3] = True
              • Set Quest_Exp_Added = 200
              • Set Quest_Gold_Added = 200
              • Set Quest_Rep_Added = 4
              • Set QUEST_PG_REWARD = Team1
              • Game - Display to (All players) the text: |cffFF1400Mrs. Brow...
              • Player Group - Pick every player in QUEST_PG_REWARD and do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Set QUEST_UG_REWARD = (Units owned by (Picked player) matching (((Level of (Matching unit)) Greater than (Quest_Difficulty[3] - 4)) and ((Level of (Matching unit)) Less than (Quest_Difficulty[3] + 10))))
                  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in QUEST_UG_REWARD and do (Actions)
                    • Loop - Actions
                        • If - Conditions
                          • ((Picked unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
                        • Then - Actions
                          • Player - Add Quest_Gold_Added to (Picked player) Current gold
                          • Hero - Add Quest_Exp_Added experience to (Picked unit), Show level-up graphics
                          • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (+ + ((String(Quest_Exp_Added)) + EXP)) at (Position of (Picked unit)) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (0.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
                          • Set Quest_Exp_Text = (Last created floating text)
                          • Floating Text - Change Quest_Exp_Text: Disable permanence
                          • Floating Text - Set the velocity of Quest_Exp_Text to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
                          • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of Quest_Exp_Text to 3.00 seconds
                          • Floating Text - Change the fading age of Quest_Exp_Text to 2.50 seconds
                          • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (+ + ((String(Quest_Gold_Added)) + Gold)) at ((Position of (Picked unit)) offset by (0.00, 50.00)) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (100.00%, 100.00%, 0.00%), and 0.00% transparency
                          • Set Quest_Gold_Text = (Last created floating text)
                          • Floating Text - Change Quest_Gold_Text: Disable permanence
                          • Floating Text - Set the velocity of Quest_Gold_Text to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
                          • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of Quest_Gold_Text to 3.00 seconds
                          • Floating Text - Change the fading age of Quest_Gold_Text to 2.50 seconds
                          • Player - Add Quest_Rep_Added to (Picked player) Current lumber
                          • Floating Text - Create floating text that reads (+ + ((String(Quest_Rep_Added)) + REP)) at ((Position of (Picked unit)) offset by (0.00, 100.00)) with Z offset 0.00, using font size 10.00, color (15.00%, 25.00%, 100.00%), and 0.00% transparency
                          • Set Quest_Rep_Text = (Last created floating text)
                          • Floating Text - Change Quest_Rep_Text: Disable permanence
                          • Floating Text - Set the velocity of Quest_Rep_Text to 64.00 towards 90.00 degrees
                          • Floating Text - Change the lifespan of Quest_Rep_Text to 3.00 seconds
                          • Floating Text - Change the fading age of Quest_Rep_Text to 2.50 seconds
                        • Else - Actions
              • Set Quest_Count = 1
              • Set Quest_Update = 1
              • For each (Integer Integer_D) from 1 to 100, do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                    • If - Conditions
                      • Quest_On[Integer_D] Equal to True
                    • Then - Actions
                      • Set Quest_Count = (Quest_Count + 1)
                      • Set Quest_Update = (Quest_Update + 1)
                      • Set Multiboard_Column1_Update[Quest_Update] = Multiboard_Column1_Text[Integer_D]
                      • Set Multiboard_Column2_Update[Quest_Update] = Multiboard_Column2_Text[Integer_D]
                      • Set Quest_Number[Integer_D] = Quest_Update
                    • Else - Actions
              • Multiboard - Change the number of rows for Multiboard to Quest_Count
              • Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 1, row 0 to Show text and Hide icons
              • Multiboard - Set the display style for Multiboard item in column 2, row 0 to Show text and Hide icons
              • Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 1, row 0 to 12.00% of the total screen width
              • Multiboard - Set the width for Multiboard item in column 2, row 0 to 5.00% of the total screen width
              • For each (Integer Integer_C) from 2 to (Quest_Count + 1), do (Actions)
                • Loop - Actions
                  • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row Integer_C to Multiboard_Column1_Update[Integer_C]
                  • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row Integer_C to Multiboard_Column2_Update[Integer_C]
              • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 1, row 1 to |cffffcc00Current Q...
              • Multiboard - Set the text for Multiboard item in column 2, row 1 to (String((Quest_Count - 1)))
            • Else - Actions
I set my own quest level requirements in there. On map init I set the custom values of QUEST_DIFFICULTY, so that players who are above or below a certain level cannot partake in the quest activity. This is a nice addon, but not required in any way.

Ive tested the above with a variety of 9 quests, being activated and completed and turned in, in many different orders. I have had no problems at all with it.

- I'm too stubborn to learn vJASS or to move on to SC2 yet. Gimme a couple of months...

Last edited: