• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quest English Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey everyone !
I make a map and inside there are quests.
The problem is my english....
So can somoene correct them? (or straightforwardly change them)

Premium Gnolls

|cff66CC66Mission :|r

The Gnoll, brutish creatures who have nothing to do here, have been sighted in the southern mountains. It is a very large group, too numerous for us to look after themselves. The Stormwind army urges anyone who could kill them.

-Kill 15 Gnolls
-Kill their leader Grog the Fierce

Rewards : 200 Gold and 840 Xp

(END) The Stormwind army thank you very much!

Something not clear

The Arakkoa are ancient race of bird-like humanoids. They have great magical power over the arcane. But they are also very discreet... Go see what are they doing!

-Go see what are they doing
-Go back to Mr.Smite

Reward : 150 Xp

(END) Good work! But why they are doing an invocation? Hmm I'll study my books about Arakkoas faith...

A Walk in the Forest

Raaaaa not a single boar ... I just returned from hunting, and it's been weeks since I got nothing .. I think we should worship the goddess of the forest that I finally have a chance. Could you drop to the sanctuary this branch of ebony? The sanctuary located in the south-west, be careful! Ah, obviously I'll reward you.

-Drop on the Sanctuary Forest the branch of Ebony
-Go back to Gaston Goodshot

Rewards : 200 Gold and 1200 Xp

(END) Thank you! I'm going to hunt!

Operation Rescue

Damn! I'm going to roast these arakkoas! They've captured a fireman ... It is the 2nd time and i don't want to pick up his carcass! Could you help me? His name is Jack Slack. Obviously I will reward you as it should, I have a big variety of dynamite!

-Rescue Jack Slack
-Go back to Bug the Blackguard

Rewards : 200 Gold and 350 Xp

(END) Oh thank you! We can now begin to dig the tunnel to Stormwind!

For A Beer

Welcome traveler ... About me I am Master Yang-Kon, an expert of the Earth element. Do you see that tree before me? It is not ordinary ... It is a teleporter. It brings us of depths the most dangerous creatures, and I am his guardian. Could you help me? Keep just 3 waves and you will have the best reward ... The Waves begin in 10 seconds!

-Resisting 3 waves
-Go back to Master Yang-Kon

Rewards : 200 Gold and 2500 Xp and a mysterious object ...

(END) You have succeed! Takes this as a token of my grateful!

Special delivery

Our messenger is dead and must make a report without delay to the king. Go give him this letter!

-Bring this letter to the King

Rewards : 200 Gold and 250 Xp

(END)Thank you warrior! Takes this as a token of my gratitude.

The War Without End

For centuries we are in war against the scourge. Every day and every night our soldiers risk their lives to defend our planet. We must end this war once and for all, we must invoke the King of the Scourge: Chocoprout ... But before this we must reduce his troops! My soldiers will help you. Our lives are in your hands!

-Kill 15 Armored Skeleton Warrior
-Kill 10 Armored Skeleton Archer
-Kill 5 Skeleton King

Rewards : 200 Gold and 3400 Xp

(END) Good! We can begin the ritual! Go talk to karnwell!

Terokk

My books say they are invoking Terokk, their powerful god. We need to stop them or else we will be reducing to slavery. Go kill them!

-Kill the 3 invokers
-Go back to Mr.Smite

Rewards : 200 Gold and 450 Xp and a Bouclier Totémique

(END) We're saved! Thanks you! I can guarantee you that everyone will know it!

THANKS in advance!

PS: Chocoprout is my surname ;)

Level 9
Premium Gnolls

Mission :

The Gnoll, brutish creatures who have nothing to do here, have been spotted in the southern mountains. It is a very large group, too numerous for us to look after themselves. The Stormwind army urges anyone who could kill them.

-Kill 15 Gnolls
-Kill their leader Grog the Fierce

Rewards : 200 Gold and 840 Xp

(END) The Stormwind army thank you very much!

Something is not clear

Mission :

The Arakkoa are ancient race of bird-like humanoids. They have great magical power over the arcane. But they are also very discreet... Go see what are they doing!

-Go see what are they doing
-Go back to Mr.Smite

Reward : 150 Xp

(END) Good work! But why they are doing an invocation? Hmm I'll study my books about Arakkoas faith...

A Walk in the Forest

Mission :

Raaaaa not a single boar ... I just returned from hunting, and it's been weeks since I got nothing .. I think we should worship the goddess of the forest when we have a chance. Could you drop to the sanctuary this branch of ebony? The sanctuary located in the south-west, be careful! Ah, obviously I'll reward you.

-Drop on the Sanctuary Forest the branch of Ebony
-Go back to Gaston Goodshot

Rewards : 200 Gold and 1200 Xp

(END) Thank you! I'm going to hunt!

Rescue Operation

Mission :

Damn! I'm going to roast these arakkoas! They've captured a fireman ... It is the 2nd time and i don't want to pick up his carcass! Could you help me? His name is Jack Slack. Obviously I will reward you as it should, I have a big variety of dynamite!

-Rescue Jack Slack
-Go back to Bug the Blackguard

Rewards : 200 Gold and 350 Xp

(END) Oh thank you! We can now begin to dig the tunnel to Stormwind!

For A Beer

Mission :

Welcome traveler ... About me I am Master Yang-Kon, an expert of the Earth element. Do you see that tree before me? It is not ordinary ... It is a teleporter. It brings us of depths the most dangerous creatures, and I am his guardian. Could you help me? Keep just 3 waves and you will have the best reward ... The first wave will begin in 10 seconds!

-Resisting 3 waves
-Go back to Master Yang-Kon

Rewards : 200 Gold and 2500 Xp and a mysterious object ...

(END) You have succeed! Takes this as a token of my grateful!

Special delivery

Mission :

Our messenger is dead and must make a report without delay to the king. Go give him this letter!

-Bring this letter to the King

Rewards : 200 Gold and 250 Xp

(END)Thank you warrior! Takes this as a token of my gratitude.

The War Without End(recommendation: Never-ending War)

Mission :

For centuries we are in war against the scourge. Every day and every night our soldiers risk their lives to defend our planet. We must end this war once and for all, we must invoke the King of the Scourge: Chocoprout ... But before this we must reduce his troops! My soldiers will help you. Our lives are in your hands!

-Kill 15 Armored Skeleton Warrior
-Kill 10 Armored Skeleton Archer
-Kill 5 Skeleton King

Rewards : 200 Gold and 3400 Xp

(END) Good! We can begin the ritual! Go talk to karnwell!

Terokk

Mission :

My books say they are invoking Terokk, their powerful god. We need to stop them or else we will be forced to do slavery. Go kill them!

-Kill the 3 invokers
-Go back to Mr.Smite

Rewards : 200 Gold and 450 Xp and a Bouclier Totémique

Note: Italicized words/phrases are the ones that are corrected, go and review the changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.