• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Quests??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
How you make a quest for Example i want a quests to kill ## rats from a Scared Kid ,show message "TEXT"and go to Captain for reward while getting reward show "TEXT" , HOW i do that:confused: If anyone can tell me that would be great :infl_thumbs_up:

Level 8
How you make a quest for Example i want a quests to kill ## rats from a Scared Kid ,show message "TEXT"and go to Captain for reward while getting reward show "TEXT" , HOW i do that:confused: If anyone can tell me that would be great :infl_thumbs_up:

Alright, I don't have WE with me so I can't show you the triggers but I'll try.

-Variables are almost a must for quests, so if you don't know varibales go check out one of the tutorials on that and then come back

Step 1: Create a Quest Variable named <quest name here>
Step 2: Create X Quest Objective Veriables named <quest objective name here>
Step 3:
  • -[U]Quest[/U]
  • -[B]Event[/B]
  • [B]=[/B]Map Initialization
  • -[B]Condition[/B]
  • -[B]Action[/B]
  • =Create a required quest named <quest name here> with the discription <quest overveiw here>
  • =show/enable (last created quest)
  • =create a quest objective for last created quest named <objective name here> with the discription: <objective summary here>
Thats the basics anyway, it's off the top of my head and I'm at the library so some things may be wrong, but you should be able to figure it out form there.

Status
Not open for further replies.