• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Quel'thalas Template

216683-albums6217-picture108719.png

Created by Forsaken and Spinel.

A big terrain of Quel'thalas, it can be used in various types of gameplay.
Use as you want, just give credits for both creators. :)

Screenshots

216683-albums6217-picture108716.jpg

216683-albums6217-picture108717.jpg

216683-albums6217-picture108718.jpg

The filesize is a bit big because there's some models into the map already, I decide to do not delete because it can be useful if someone use the map.

Keywords:
Quel'thalas, Forsaken, Template, Spinel, Ghostlands, Eversong, Woods, Elves, Elf
Contents

Quel'thalas Template (Map)

Reviews
21:39, 19th May 2016 Shadow Fury: An awesome template that can be used for many purposes due to the multitude of areas each with a different atmosphere. This template includes complicated architecture constructed using separate doodads, lots of...

M

21:39, 19th May 2016
Shadow Fury: An awesome template that can be used for many purposes due to the multitude of areas each with a different atmosphere.
This template includes complicated architecture constructed using separate doodads, lots of tile variation and a great deal of special effects across the entire map. All this produces an amazing result. It is therefore approved with a rating of 4/5

Level 26
Using the "note" tags makes everything inside them invisible.
[Note]Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi [/Note]
Copy and paste this ^ to the end of your description and your 100 word limit will be reached without taking more space.

Level 21
Another marvellous eye-pleasing template from you, Forsaken :)
It is awesome to see how well you can mix multiple tiles, construct structures using separate doodads and putting lots of cool special effects to improve the whole appearance of the template.
One thing I could say is that sometimes the contrast between the colour of the tiles and the doodads could look ugly. For example, the grassy tiles with the gray/white cityscape tiles do not look so pretty in the city. I believe the round marbles do not fit anywhere in this map and I would recommend trying to replace them with other tiles and see if you obtain better results.
Other than that, the template is nearly flawless so I'm giving it a 4/5 :)
Try to improve the contrast between doodads and terrain and I will give it a 5/5 without having second thoughts.

Level 4
This is so brilliant.
Can't believe it was rated <5. I guess a lot of the charm comes from custom models (presumably ripped from WoW plus some quick edits) but otherwise I don't know what more you could ask for.

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
But in general I could not find the Silvermoonnig tree model from the map resource and the version of my World editor is old i.e. 1.27. He could not open the map you made.😞
This is the only custom/imported tree model. The textures Forsaken used were the ones in the game from various trees. So, he made copies of the same model as a destructible tree and used a different texture (e.g. from Ashenvale, Fall, Winter etc.).

No idea where the model is from/who made it, so I don't know who you're supposed to credit if you use it.

Attachments

• SnowPine.mdx
    24 KB · Views: 29
Level 5
Bu yagona maxsus / import qilingan daraxt modeli. Forsaj foydalangan to'qima o'yinda turli xil daraxtlardan bo'lgan. Shunday qilib, u buziladigan daraxt bilan bir xil modelning nusxalarini yaratdi va boshqa tuzilishni qo'lladi (masalan, Ashenvale, Fall, Winter va hk).

Model qayerdan ekanligi / kim tomonidan ishlab chiqarilganligi haqida hech qanday ma'lumot yo'q, shuning uchun siz undan foydalansangiz, kimga kredit berishingiz kerakligini bilmayman.
Thanks bro 😁👍