• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Que unit animation by index

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sverkerman

Hosted Project: BoW
Level 17
Hello there and thank you for reading my thread!

After using a custom script such as: "call SetUnitAnimationByIndex(udg_TempUnit, 23" I would like to que a standing animation by index so that my unit doesn't look frozen after my animation. I cannot use Animation - Que (MyUnit)'s stand animation because my model has different standing animations for different animation-sets and I don't have a clue which names they have, just their ID.

Is there a custom script just like call SetUnitAnimationByIndex but more like call QueUnitAnimationByIndex?

+4 rep to helpers! ;)

Thank you have a great day.

Jampion

Code Reviewer
Level 15
There is no such function. The only function with "queue" for unit animations are QueueUnitAnimation and QueueUnitAnimationBJ which are basically the same and both use strings.
You could use the Set function, when your first animation ends. If you know the length of this animation, you can use "SetUnitAnimationByIndex" this duration after the animation started for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.