• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Villager 255 Animation Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
[trigger=Anim]Anim
Events
Map initialization
Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds
Conditions
Actions
Set Unit - Paladin 0000 <gen>
Custom Script: call SetUnitAnimationByIndex(udg_Unit, 253)[/trigger]

I want the unit to play Guitar Animation but it won't work. It just stand there after 1 second. But other animation works. Can somebody make me a test map ?

Level 30
Might help you: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/triggers-scripts-269/animation-index-196869/ but it seems the problem is that your events were maybe conflicting with each other.

And looking through the descriptions of the model:
Stand Victory 27-37 are animations when u sit on a stone bench: Dalaran->Props->Stone Bench
Attack Morph 27-30 are some shield attacks.
Stand Victory 22-23 are some mount animations for horse with no rider u will have to use some triggers to make them work good for now.
Attack Throw 6-7 are bow animations.
Stand Victory 41-66 are guns animations.
Stand Victory 67-70 are hang animations.
Stand Victory 71-76 are cross animations.

My actual guess is either it's only up to 76 animations or the animations were not working which is a fault in the resource itself.

So it means that I need to change this udg_Unit to udg_Paladin ?

udg = user definded global

You only use udg_ if you work with variables which were created with the GUI.

If you want have pre-placed units in custom script it looks like: gg_unit_unitId_number

For your paladin it would be: gg_unit_Hpal_0000

You can see this "Hpal" if you go in object editor. There you can find an option to view data as rawcode.

But it wont change anything, because your variable "Unit" also represents the exactly same object as gg_unit_Hpal_0000 would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.