• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

PvE or PvP

PvE Maps, or PvP Maps?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
A simple poll question, what you like the most, maps that have high PvE level, with tons of bosses that cast many unique spells, and players must be a team to succes, or do you like more PvP, which doesn't require much of team play, yet everybody is on their own if it's FFA. Vote! :D

Level 3
I like both really.

PvP is very fun if its done like in "Warlock" or "WoW Arena"
While PvE is 99% of all RPGs out there, and defeating the boss monster to acquire that shiny piece of loot is always good.
I can impossibly vote just one, because I like both PvP like the previously stated examples, and PvE like Impossible Bosses and Molten Core (Yeah its a map)

Level 5
I'll keep as short as possible.

I like PvE if there's something that cannot be exploited much, requires constants changing tactics (Good AI), challenging yourself with higher difficult and most importantly, I love co-op!

PvP is okay, but for me, it giving a limited challenge (except ranked match or tournament) but I don't like being stress while playing. Although it seems to have highest replay value, as opponents are mostly changed everytime.

(+1 PvE)

Status
Not open for further replies.