1. Music Contest #10 - Results are finally published! Drop by to check some retro songs and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Join Terraining Contest #19 and witness the aftermath!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 3rd Melee Mapping Contest is ON! Join in on a ride of a 4v4 melee experience!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice

Puzzle Hints, Help & Solutions Thread

Discussion in 'Sunken City' started by SpasMaster, May 26, 2018.

1. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    @ts.lion what you need is very near the door. Some"thing" very strong and can destroy what normal dmg couldn't. I bet you already use "it"

2. ts.lion

ts.lion

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's not using the golems? Because both of them are dead :(

3. torrific

torrific

Resources:
    Resources:
    You already found the “massive” thing and probably used it too. Even though you can use it to do your bidding, perhaps it is not an item that you should be looking for...

4. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well your stuck , maybe reload xd

5. ts.lion

ts.lion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow its the golems?? why are they able to die then? That's seriously hardcore haha! RIP entire 7 hours.

6. torrific

torrific

Resources:
    Resources:
    Even though belshan has divine armor you can still kill him without using the golems, or at least by using just one of them, I am not sure how you managed to kill both of them xD are you playing on insane, singleplayer?

7. ts.lion

ts.lion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah I am haha. I've soloed most of the content with death knight. Tough in the beginning but a little slow but my sustain is good enough to tank through anything :). I'm just surprised you can actually kill your ability to finish the map!

I spammed both the golems due to them just having the ability to do more damage quicker since that fight was just a slog.

Something to remember I guess