1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Puzzle Hints, Help & Solutions Thread

Discussion in 'Sunken City' started by SpasMaster, May 26, 2018.

1. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    @ts.lion what you need is very near the door. Some"thing" very strong and can destroy what normal dmg couldn't. I bet you already use "it"

2. ts.lion

ts.lion

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's not using the golems? Because both of them are dead :(

3. torrific

torrific

Resources:
    Resources:
    You already found the “massive” thing and probably used it too. Even though you can use it to do your bidding, perhaps it is not an item that you should be looking for...

4. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well your stuck , maybe reload xd

5. ts.lion

ts.lion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wow its the golems?? why are they able to die then? That's seriously hardcore haha! RIP entire 7 hours.

6. torrific

torrific

Resources:
    Resources:
    Even though belshan has divine armor you can still kill him without using the golems, or at least by using just one of them, I am not sure how you managed to kill both of them xD are you playing on insane, singleplayer?

7. ts.lion

ts.lion

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yeah I am haha. I've soloed most of the content with death knight. Tough in the beginning but a little slow but my sustain is good enough to tank through anything :). I'm just surprised you can actually kill your ability to finish the map!

I spammed both the golems due to them just having the ability to do more damage quicker since that fight was just a slog.

Something to remember I guess

8. UreDe4D

UreDe4D

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    is it possible to hit a dead end by using up keys for optional quests?

we are stuck in the area in front of the garden (near the world tree). we used up 2 gate keys so far, one to get to the upper area of the temple and one for the room with the explosives (which we used in the vault),
    now we don't have any keys left (except moon key).

other dead ends we have:
    - energy barrier near the acolyte (who is asking for the tombstone)
    - gate next to the Night Elf Warrior
    - left gate of the twin corridors

any hints?

9. Senneria

Senneria

Resources:
    Resources:
    You missed a gate key either from the table near the acolyte, or from a well in the area of the enchantress.
    On the live version the only way to get stuck on progression is if you lose both golems on the Bel'shan fight - this has been addressed in the next version that is currently being developed & tested.

10. Uelf

Uelf

Resources:
    Resources:
    alright i searched through this whole forum: where can I find the totem for "old Rituals"? I searched the forest and more around the western entrance for about 20minutes and found nothing.
    Also i found the pristine emerald but don't know what to do with it, tried a lot of places. (is it later needed?)
    then I also only need the Titansfordge head or so, it should have to do with the dead warriors blood or so, but nothing dropped for me, also I can't open the grave with anything "magical". please help

11. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok your playing an old version so this might be more or less right.
    The totem can usually be found around the forest where the emerald was. Try selecting the walls it looks like a doodads.
    The emerald can be used later.
    I think the blood must be poured into the grave, not sure.

12. Uelf

Uelf

Resources:
    Resources:
    again a newer version? damn. just checked, I play V2.4.0.
    alright I try searching for it again. Where can I get the blood from? From the Boss with the limited-number-of-attacks-challenge?

13. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes spas updates the map occasionally, it's always better with the latest version.
    The blood is dropped by the skelly warrior in the vault after passing the twin doors he requires an item "threads thing" for him to give you the blood. Honestly the legendary quest line is too much trouble by the time I usually finish it I'm too buffed to make use of the reward :grin: again since old version this info might be a little off

14. Uelf

Uelf

Resources:
    Resources:
    still couldn't find the idol but oh well, maybe just a bug. the other hint, helped a lot! got everything now, thanks a lot! :D

15. Sepx3

Sepx3

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello, so I might be majorly stupid here but, since I found the item with which I am meant to be able to interact with ghosts I've found a few of said ghosts, one of which in the same area and one near a demon boss-fight. Am I meant to interact with them in any way? Because I put the item in my backpack and I can not seem to find any way to interact with them, neither with the interact "skill" nor by clicking on them.

16. Kusanagi Kuro

Kusanagi Kuro

Resources:
    Resources:
    Your backpack obtains a new ability. Check it out.
    These ghosts don't contain major hints that force you to interact with them in order to progress through the map. They're more about the lore and some minor hints.

17. Razvan

Razvan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello, I saw a skeleton guy near the fountain where you get a bucket too, how can you get past the volcano tho? I seem to die quite fast, also, any1 tried to solo with seeneria(mage) After 3h Im kinda loading a lot to not spend cash a lot on the furbs, is it worth continuing or not? Thanks.

18. Kusanagi Kuro

Kusanagi Kuro

Resources:
    Resources:
    You just have to tank up to pass that volcano. Although my advice is to ignore that :D. Imo Mage isnt a good choice for soloing. She's insanely strong in late game with a team though.

19. Senneria

Senneria

Resources:
    Resources:
    I know someone solo'd insane HC as a mage. Don't recall the time that took, however.

20. Razvan

Razvan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yep, tanked the volcano, tho the guy doesn't seem to do anything, might need another hero to access him