• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Puzzle Hints, Help & Solutions Thread

Level 2
First that door near riplash has a key very near to his battle area. one of the items you mentioned is the item you need to use to get it. (name is clue already) the other is also needed later the others are optional items for optional rewards. as for the waterworks the combination has always been the same yes light up is on . yes fire is bad :infl_thumbs_up:
I'm trying on the door right before the boss,
Is it the skeletal key? Because it's not letting me open the door, I tried the other items too just out of sheer chance, but to no avail.

I'm gonna go do the water works lol

Senneria

Hosted Project: SC
Level 6
I'm trying on the door right before the boss,
Is it the skeletal key? Because it's not letting me open the door, I tried the other items too just out of sheer chance, but to no avail.

I'm gonna go do the water works lol
There is a Gate Key north of the boss, you need to find something that attracts metal to pull it to you.

Level 2
I've been soloing with the tidewarrior, I just killed the fel-orc boss. Everything after this point is way harder than anything previous in the game

Level 1
Shoveling pick? I've searched for quite some time need help.. someone posted near the torch - couldn't find it...

You should play the map using the rotating camera buttons. There are a lot of secrets hidden behind stuff that you won't see otherwise.

Level 1
Hello,

First of all i wanna thank you for the amazing map, been grinding it for the past 4 hours.
I'm currently stuck at the alchemist that gave me explosive.

I don't know where to go next, i did the troll dungeon & the quest items left i have are :
  • Disabled Rod
  • Explosive
  • Broken Queen's Tiara

Thank you guyz !

Level 1
Hi, I'm also needing some help.
I'm about 6 hours into the map and I just cannot find the Magnetic Orb. I know the Orb is in the remains of some kind of destroyed Golem. However, I've had no luck finding this - I've searched the entire area near the boss several times, inspecting everything and anything that seems possible. I've even gotten through most of the rest of the map (currently trying to figure out Chamber of Atal'ai) and this is one of the only areas I haven't been able to get to.
TL;DR
I can't find the Magnetic Orb. I know its from a Golem and somewhere near the Naga boss / Flesh Golem area. Please help.

Senneria

Hosted Project: SC
Level 6
Hi, I'm also needing some help.
I'm about 6 hours into the map and I just cannot find the Magnetic Orb. I know the Orb is in the remains of some kind of destroyed Golem. However, I've had no luck finding this - I've searched the entire area near the boss several times, inspecting everything and anything that seems possible. I've even gotten through most of the rest of the map (currently trying to figure out Chamber of Atal'ai) and this is one of the only areas I haven't been able to get to.
TL;DR
I can't find the Magnetic Orb. I know its from a Golem and somewhere near the Naga boss / Flesh Golem area. Please help.
There is a pre-placed golem corpse roughly to the right & down from where you kill the naga boss.
Use inspect on said corpse.

Level 1
I been playing the map like once a year for multiple years atthon point doing a two man hardcore run that usually takes 12+ Hours but after all this time I still haven’t found the use for pickaxe. And also I was stuck at 22/23 secrets located but saw the last one behind a door that seemed to require explosives. Are those from pickaxe?

Remembered another question. The sacrificial pits that one shot anyone who enters. Is there a way to get the key and the exp tome behind them? Or is it just bait

Level 11
Hello!

I don't know where I coud find a pickaxe, I searched in the place where it was most likely to be found as everyone has recommended but unsuccessfuly.
I looked everywhere in the mine dungeon. I also looked in shops, the Treasure Room...

Also, there are some pirate corpses lying around on the ground, are they just for decoration or do they have a purpose?

Edit: I solved the other puzzles I was asking about in my initial message so I edited it accordingly.

Last edited: