1. The contestants were to create water structures for the 20th Terraining Contest. Choose one in the public poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Melee Mapping Contest #4: 2v2 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We're hosting the 15th Mini-Mapping Contest with YouTuber Abelhawk! The contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Puzzle Hints, Help & Solutions Thread

Discussion in 'Sunken City' started by SpasMaster, May 26, 2018.

1. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think it's supposed to release tortured souls.

2. Toe of destruction

Toe of destruction

Resources:
    Resources:
    Okay. I'll see how it work. Thank you very much.

3. klein ryan

klein ryan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Need help on opening the master's chamber and entering the cave right the nerubian nest.

4. Toe of destruction

Toe of destruction

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Master Chamber is opened by a key that very rare and drop from monster. To go in to the cave in the nest, you have to first find a map which is on the ground next to the broken ship close to the Troll dungeon.

5. klein ryan

klein ryan

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have the token but I still don't know how to open the left door in the master's chamber and where to find the handle for the anvil. I really enjoy this game, ty spasmaster.

6. Senneria

Senneria

Resources:
    Resources:
    You need two separate dragon tokens to open the leftmost door - Ysera and Nozdormu.
    Rightmost door requires the Key of Life.

7. Toe of destruction

Toe of destruction

Resources:
    Resources:
    To the left of the map, there is a Gigantic Door which describe to "lead to another sector of the city". Using the "iseedeadpeople" I can see that beyond that door is a quest-giver on an island. Is this a real mission or just another reference to the prev version?

8. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    I was hoping to get to him via random teleport. Still i haven't seen anyone else state what he is doing.

9. TxHiroxT

TxHiroxT

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi,
    • how enter in the room that give the item to spoke with ghost? i forgot it
    • Crucifix of moonlight: First use in Zerash, ¿where have to use it again? bc don't dissapear.
    • The element forge: ¿how pass to get it? lot time i dont do any of stat items.
    • Ysera/Nozdomu Token: ¿Where get the second one? (know that first its random <even i always get Ysera> )

10. Senneria

Senneria

Resources:
    Resources:
    • To get to the cloak you need explosives. There's a key hidden at the table just before you reach Harris that unlocks a rolling stone door opposite side of the entrance to Waterworks.

• Crucifix is only used for Zerash. You can safely throw it away afterwards.

• You need an item that makes you immune to magical fire. Perhaps the Firelord is linked with it?

• Both tokens are random drops.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2018
  11. Davion24

Davion24

Resources:
    Resources:
    I think one of the Dragon token is in a fixed place, behind a door requiring fedric's key.

12. TxHiroxT

TxHiroxT

Resources:
    Resources:
    1º Rightttt, the rolling stone of first dung xd / 2º oh~ no more mindblow to me / 3º done thanks / 4º For me, Ysera always is in the first door of Feric's Key.

Yep, Ysera's token at least for me, always there. That's why i suppose the second isn't random. also the text says "left the tokens in kalisea"

Ehmmm what else... 3 questions more.
    ¿Queen's scepter dont have a second use anymore? other than kill a spicific someone?

¿This is really something or it's part of the bookshelf sunken history?
    [​IMG]

What's up or how meet this brothas?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2018
  13. sangho0150

sangho0150

Resources:
    Resources:
    can i ask where is the Head of the hammer? i already have a other part

14. TxHiroxT

TxHiroxT

Resources:
    Resources:
    May you refer to the HEAD OF THE TITAN? you need the blood of a great king and spread it in his tomb, you will need defeat a BIG dead force to access it.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  15. nhs325

nhs325

Resources:
    Resources:
    Guys, whats the Void Sphere and the Light Prism do?

Edit: oh and also the Nightspring Well too, how do I do with that?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  16. Zersetzor

Zersetzor

Resources:
    Resources:
    A few answers:

I am pretty sure that one of the dragon's tokens is a fixed drop from the chest behind the door using Fedric's key. At least I got one of the two there every time I went there, but which one you get is not fixed. To improve your odds of getting the other one, I suggest you increase your magic find as much as you can before looting chests in the Queen's Tomb. It is still not guaranteed however to get the correct one or even one to begin with.

The Queen's Scepter doesn't have a specific use besides helping that one character. It might be a useful item for some heroes to keep though.

I found no use for the spot saying "Something important was placed here...", I guess it is simply fluff.

I have no idea how one is supposed to reach those characters, they may be leftovers from earlier versions.

The Void Sphere is useful for only one hero. Maybe you encountered a character along your adventure asking for very specific aide.

The Light Prism's tool tip has a peculiar series of letters, maybe you came across a location where these could mean something? Just how did you get the Prism in the first place?!

The Nightspring Well holds water that is very beneficial to trees. You will need to find some container to carry it though. Do make sure to check every book on the shelves, including the ancient ones. I suggest checking the "Garden" section of the map first.

17. AlDa

AlDa

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's a big map and I've been playing it for a while now. in this latest version I could not solve certain things:

1. Is there anything that is done with soft soil?
    2. Where is the skeletal key?
    3. How do i open the door to enter the kalisean arena?
    4. How does the door open, which is close to the Chamber of Atal'ai?

18. nhs325

nhs325

Resources:
    Resources:
    1. I don't know.

2. The Key is randomly dropped in the first couple areas, if your run does not have it you should simply restart it.

3. The Arena is in development, thats all I know.

You need a Key of Life to open the secret one, the Heart of Wyrmrest requires 2 Dragonflight Tokens. Oh and the key and 1 of the tokens drop randomly too.

19. BonnyBravo

BonnyBravo

Resources:
    Resources:
    i am playing version 2.4.2 and have a hard time finding the titanforged handle can someone give me a clue of where to finde it? i knoe where to get the titanforged head and the elixir to combind the items but just need that handle XD.

20. AlDa

AlDa

Resources:
    Resources:
    You need mote of fire that drops the firelord, with that item you can get the titanforged handle ... this is found before entering waterworks