• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Puzzle F.A.Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
SUNKEN CITY FAQ
This page will answer questions to the most frequently asked question regarding progress and puzzles in Sunken City. Keep in mind that questions related to puzzles will be answered with hints and not direct answers. We will continuously update this thread with more answers over time.

Puzzles & Progress
Q: I just started playing and I cannot open the Sunken City Main Gate. What am I supposed to do?
A: You have to use your Inspect ability. Look around your surrounding for something that the ability can be used on.

Q: I just killed a Doom Guard and a skeleton boss called Lord of the Dead and I cannot progress. There is a Massive Ruined Gate, but I cannot open it.
A: The bookshelves next to the Lord of the Dead speak of a key dropped in the Fire Pot behind him. Look back through the areas you walked through. Perhaps the fire can be extinguished?

Q: I got to a gate which requires a key, but I cannot reach the nearby gate key. How do I proceed?
A: You need to find something that attracts metal. Search through a nearby destroyed golem and see what you find.

Q: I am trying to use a lever to reach the Twin Corridor Key, but it doesn't work.
A: The lever is broken and is missing a cogwheel. Bookshelves in the area hint that there might be a cogwheel stuck in a broken pipe somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.