1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The 15th Mini-Mapping Contest came to an end. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 are soon to be revealed! Come and vote in the public poll for your favorite maps.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The 12th incarnation of the Music Contest is LIVE! The theme is Synthwave. Knight Rider needs a song to listen to on his journey. You should definitely have some fun with this theme!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Twin Corridor Key

Discussion in 'Sunken City' started by OldInvoker, Mar 28, 2018.

1. OldInvoker

OldInvoker

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello, please tell me how to fix the lever and take the key from the twin corridors ?
    We pass this wonderful map together with a friend, and I got stuck at this point, I can not understand how to fix the lever to raise the panel and pick up the key from a twin corridor.
    I hope for you!!! Sorry for bad eng)))

2. TxHiroxT

TxHiroxT

Resources:
    Resources:
    the near pipes (left up), use inspect in it, they will give you "gear mechanism" item, use in the lever.